Friday, June 2, 2023

Born With Comets

A L O H A From Honolulu!

We are born with whirlwinds,
forest fires, and comets inside us.
Robert R. McCammon




Look upon those who
disagree with you
simply as children
with more to learn.
Don't make tantrums worse.
Look at yourself
with the same eyes.
Play nice!




I think, therefore I think.
I feel, therefore I am.
Lily Akerman



Those who know how to
share love are constantly
advancing into the
springtime of their youth...
              Swedenborg 



Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under! C. JoyBell C. 


ð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘„Žð‘…€

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie

16 comments:

roentare said...

I think, therefore I think.
I feel, therefore I am.

That is a new twist to learn!

Elephant's Child said...

Love that final quote. And Pixie heading off somewhere with determination.

eileeninmd said...

Love the sunset photo and the quote!
Pixie is heading out to enjoy the sunset too.
Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend.

William Kendall said...

Pixie is on a mission.

Jocelyn said...

Great shots!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Looks like a wonderful day for some beach time!

RedPat said...

Pixie is out to get set up for the sunset.

Teresa said...

Love the quotes today. Pixie is going after some of that ice!!

Cloudia said...

Thanks jolly friends 😘

Mike said...

Joybell is absolutely correct.

Bill said...

That is a stunning sunset, beautiful capture!
Pixie is on her way to see the beautiful sunset.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Those ae some angry yet beautiful skies. Great quotes!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Your first photo really grabbed me. So beautiful!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

More great quotes and photos.

I like the one about sharing love. I think love is infinite is stifled by being stingy with it.

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia what a joy to see your lovely culture and everyday moments with people and nature beaming! Delightful post enjoy your weekend and life!

James said...

Nice pictures! The header photo is excellent too.