Friday, June 9, 2023

Gold Trumpet Good Dreaming

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Let your gratitude
smother your fear





Golden Trumpet Tree
You are the light of the world,
when your compassion radiates
and pervades the world...


...When your mind is in higher
consciousness and heart is
full with compassion...
Amit Ray




I think good dreaming is
what leads to good photographs.
Wayne Miller



The beauty you see in me
is a reflection of you.
Rumi



To take a photograph is to
participate in another person’s
(or thing’s) mortality, vulnerability,
mutability. Precisely by slicing out
this moment and freezing it,
all photographs testify to
time’s relentless melt.
 Susan Sontag




Gazing on beautiful things
acts on my soul.
Michelangelo


ણણણણણણણણણણણણણણૐ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
§

Links 







15 comments:

Jim said...

Lovely summery shots.

Elephant's Child said...

The Golden Trumpet tree is gorgeous - as is Pixie and her reflection.

roentare said...

The yellow shines!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I love all the trees and the hibiscus bloom.
Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend to you!

William Kendall said...

Pixie and her reflection are quite a combination.

rupam sarma said...

So beautiful pics :)
Lovely Pixie :)

RedPat said...

I love the look on Pixie's face today. ;-)

Lea said...

I like the cat with reflection the best today!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Mike said...

Now I'm going to be looking for a hardy hibiscus tree.

Teresa said...

I like that first quote about good dreaming leading to good photographs. We definitely see that here on Comfort Spiral where Pixie and Cloudia share their sweet dreams with us.

Jenn Jilks said...

I never know where you are heading with your post titles! I love them.
Such a lovely tree.
Hugs to you and Pixie.

Cloudia said...

Thanks so very much friends!

Bill said...

Love the Tibetan flute music, soothing to the soul.
Happy weekend to you and Pixie.

Michelle said...

Gratitude is where it's at! Kisses to Pixie :)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love "Let gratitude smother your fear"
The older I get the more important gratitude becomes.