Thursday, September 21, 2023

Monkeypod Joy Rules

A L O H A From Honolulu!

 "Write your own rules for joy.
Consider: what has worked
in the past to bring joy to
you and to others? -



- What are the timeless truths
and dependable strategies
you have used – or might
choose to use in the future –
to bring yourself from
despair to joy?
Debra Orenstein


The monkeypod tree
is a sight to behold With its flowers
so pink and bold Take a moment to
appreciate its beauty
In morning light
Quite a sight!



Its blossoms fill the
air with sweetness as
The sun casts dappled
shadows on the ground.


Birds sing making a
Joyful atmosphere
It's a beautiful sight,
That improves my mood.
True sign that I'm in
This beautiful place.



A.I. Rules Of Joy:
"Make sure you are taking care of your basic needs. This includes getting enough sleep, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly.
Connect with other people. Spend time with your loved ones, join a club or group, or volunteer in your community.
Find activities that make you happy. This could be anything from playing a sport to learning a new skill to spending time in nature.
Practice gratitude. Make time each day to reflect on the things you are grateful for.
Let go of negativity.
Don't hold on to grudges
or resentments.
Live in the present moment.
Focus on the here and now,
rather than dwelling on
the past or worrying
about the future.
Remember, joy is a choice.
It is something that you
have to work at, but
it is well worth it."

Google Bard
Artificial Intelligence*

৶৶৶৶৶৶৶৶৶৶৶৶

Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie



* When I use AI to write, I prompt based on what I'm getting at. I include phrases or suggestions I like. Then I consider what AI provides as raw material (based on my requests). I ruthlessly cut all but the choice parts that I change and edit to suit my voice. If I have an opening sentence or title, I'll prompt with THAT. In this case I asked AI to create Rules For Joy and used the above as it came up. I use BARD on Google Search page. If you have the little filter at top of your search that says: "Converse" click it and play! Look for it at top of the results to your next search

19 comments:

roentare said...

AI seems to be a very useful tool there. I will always reflect on the fact to live and focus on the present.

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. Beauty and lots of it.

Rostrose said...

Dear Cloudia,
I am convinced that Pixie knows exactly how to get joy ❤️. We humans are often more complicated, but the older I get, the more I can truly feel joy and gratitude. Children can often be incredibly joyful and then they forget it as life goes on. But sometimes it works again later, when we grew "old and wise". Then we can again derive happiness from the sight of a rainbow, a beautiful flowering tree or gentle clouds in the sky. It is often related to life experience and wisdom. But as I see, artificial intelligences also "know" all the important tricks to lead a happy life.
All the best from Austria, Traude
🌺🪶🍂 🪶🌺
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/09/mamuz-im-schloss-asparn-40000-jahre.html

eileeninmd said...

Love the sky capture and rainbow.
The monkeypod blooms are lovely.
Pixie is a cutie, I am sure she brings you joy.
Take care, have a great day!

My GBGV Life said...

The rules of joy are great rules and ones we do try to live by as much as possible. Thanks for always being a positive place to visit.

s.c said...

Nice tips.

RedPat said...

It is hard to follow these tips when you are heading down the dark hole but we keep trying.

DVArtist said...

I actually like AI for art. My kids and grandkids use it a lot. Have a nice day.

William Kendall said...

Lovely shots.

Mike said...

We have a tree just like the monkey pod tree and for the life of me, I can think of the name of it.

carol l mckenna said...

Pixie ~ you are adorable ~ you 'steal the show.' Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter, and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Teresa said...

My favorite shots are the rainbow and Pixie. They bring me joy.

Michelle said...

A beautiful rainbow and I am always glad to see Pixie:)

Martha Jane Orlando said...

You're the first blogger I know who has piddled around with A.I. Still not sure how I feel about it, as I'm a big fan of writing and want to depend only upon my own creativity. But, if it works for you and brings you joy, go for it!
Blessings, Cloudia and Pixie!

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Thursday.

Much🖤love

Bill said...

The rainbow and Pixie, perfect for the day. Thanks for the tips!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such beautiful words and thoughts, all important in life. Hello sweet Pixie! Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Well it is interesting that AI made it's way into our blogging world. I have mixed feelings about the use of AI ... somehow it takes the "personal" out of the writing even if it says the right words. I know that many people will lose their jobs if AI takes hold in certain industries ... but, that said, the words written about joy are intelligent and sensitive and they speak the truth, so it can't be all bad. Your pictures are always a source of joy. I especially love the sky shots ... the sky has endless art to share and never is it ever the same ... Wonderfully provocative post, Claudia and my hat is always off to Pixie :)

Andrea @ From the Sol

Michelle said...

Joy is found in the simple things, I think. Beautiful words and pictures here Cloudia :) Thank you for linking up.