Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Greatest Healing Therapy

 

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Happiness comes of the capacity
to feel deeply, to enjoy simply,
to think freely, to risk life,
to be needed.
  Storm Jameson



My children, my stars,
Flotilla of down,
Each a gilded reflection,
 Jewels in my crown 

From eggs that once nestled,
a universe hatched,
Sun-kissed feathers aglow,
My pride is unmatched.

One day, on your own,
you'll paint the blue dome,
Leaving this haven,
to make your own home.

But know in the heavens,
my love ever glows,
For my celestial darlings,
as your life's journey flows.





One of the greatest diseases
 is to be nobody to anybody.
Mother Teresa 


Pixie on the Catwalk

 The greatest healing therapy
 is friendship and love. 
Hubert H. Humphrey 

࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia


 Linking To
Thankful!

17 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Pixie rocks the cat walk.
I get my healing in nature. And beauty.

Barwitzki said...

Beautiful quotes - beautiful photos.
Thank you very much.
A cheerful greeting comes to you from Viola

roentare said...

You teach us compassion in this post

William Kendall said...

Pixie is looking for ducks.

Katerinas Blog said...

Yes, I believe that friendship and love are values that give us only joy!
Thanks Claudia for the reminder!!

Tom said...

...she looks sad.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely series of photos and words.
The ducklings are adorable.
Take care, have a wonderful day!

RedPat said...

The duck family is beautiful.

magiceye said...

Your photography and poetry are marvelous!

Lori Skoog said...

You are so right about the greatest healing therapy!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Your poem regarding those sweet ducklings is filled with truth and imagery.
Blessings, Cloudia!

Rostrose said...

I think I'm instinctively doing everything right to be happy, dear Cloudia :-) Your quotes, pictures and thoughts are wonderful - and pretty Pixie walks very confidently along the catwalk!
All the best, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/05/rostrosen-alltag-nach-der-reise.html

Teresa said...

Pixie is definitely strutting her stuff on the catwalk! I love that first quote and the poem to the baby ducks. Thanks for such an uplifting post to start my day!

Michelle said...

Pixie is workin' it!

DeniseinVA said...

Wise and beautiful, thank you my friends.

My GBGV Life said...

Great advice. COVID really ruined the world for so many causing all the isolation and the regular social things have never come back to where they used to be. It is sad. No one even uses phones to call anymore, it is all texting. It does make many people lonely.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Those are all terrific and I really enjoyed the duckling one. Pixie, you are adorable on the catwalk! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!