Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Meet the Nemophilist

A L O H A From Honolulu!


In the twilight's rosy glow, Fluffy shapes begin to show.
See the bunnies!
Soft and sweet,
Sky bunnies!
Such a magical treat.

Ears of peach, fur of rose, They frolic high as daylight goes.
They nibble stars, sparkly treats Then tumble west on fluffy feets.
Cloudia Charters


If you wish to know the divine,
feel the wind on your face
and the warm sun on your hand.
    Buddha





It seems to me that
what we call beauty in a
face lies in the smile.
Leo Tolstoy





Nemophilist, Noun.
One who is fond of forests 
or forest scenery; a haunter
of the woods.
Wiktionary




My worth is tied not
to my productivity but to
my existence. I am
worthy of rest.
   Glennon Doyle

ꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨꬨ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie


21 comments:

Teresa said...

Love your ode to fluffy cloud bunnies! Pixie looks a bit affronted that the nemophilists love trees more than cats, as in Princess Pixie Cat. She might need a catnip tribute to soothe her royal pique.

Elephant's Child said...

I am a nemophilist. Who knew.

Katerinas Blog said...

How beautiful is your poem about bunnies!!
Thank you Cloudia,
I consider it one of the most important advantages!!

Katerinas Blog said...

The Gratitude

roentare said...

The last quote is so good. About my existence but not my productivity

eileeninmd said...

Beautiful post, a lovely flowers and a pretty rainbow.
Pixie is always looking adorable.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Tom said...

...the term Nemophilist is new for me, but it describes me.

RedPat said...

Love your sky bunnies. I thought it was going to be a lover of Nemo, Cloudia. ;-)

magiceye said...

Gorgeous captures and lovely captions!

Barbara Rogers said...

Still chuckling over fluffy feets! Great image.

Kathy G said...

I had no idea what a nemophilist was. Thanks for the education.

Sharon said...

I love those sky bunnies!

Sandi said...

What a wonderful word. Nemophilist.

Bill said...

Beautiful poem, Cloudia and beautiful photos.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Your poem about the bunny clouds had me soaring with you, Cloudia. Such perfect imagery! Blessings always!

Cloudia said...

Delightful Party! Look who's here!

Thanks guys. I appreciate our connection and your comments a lot. Aloha!

Debbie said...

ooooh what a beautiful variety of images!! and such a delightful poem!!

olga's diner, it's still there in marlton, i have not been in ages!!

Brian's Home Blog said...

That was a wonderful poem and the photos are all terrific. Hello sweet Pixie! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Cloudia said...

Thanks Friends

William Kendall said...

Pixie looks rested.

My GBGV Life said...

What a great writing about bunnies. We are rabbit crazy at our house, so it is fitting for us. Lovely rainbow photo at the end. Happy 4th of July to you!