Tuesday, July 2, 2024

A Single Rose

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Start your day in an
upward direction, and the
rest of the day will
follow the uphill path.
 Vernon Howard.



A single rose can be my garden;
a single friend, my world.
  Leo Buscaglia



Warmth of connection
Bathed in gentle light Expose every lie and Open my sight. Grant me spaces In which to create Rooted in purpose Content with my fate. Cloudia Charters 



There is no outward sign
of true courtesy that does
not rest on a
deep moral foundation.
   Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




The greatest deception we suffer
is from our own opinions. Leonardo da Vinci 

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia

 Links

21 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

I enjoyed your poem Cloudia, and each photo you paired with those fun-to-read quotes. Thank you my friend and have a great week.

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you for the rainbow. As always.

Teresa said...

Great poem today. I love the rainbow and Pixie looking beautiful. The beach yoga class is fun, too.

roentare said...

I love the first shot very much.

Andrew said...

You do get your share of rainbows. Everyone loves rainbows. Keep them coming.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Beautiful photos, love your poem and the rainbow and sweet Pixie.
Take care, have a wonderful day!

s.c said...

You really know how to combine photo's with poems and quotes. Great as always.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for this Blog full of hope.

God bless.

Jenn Jilks said...

A lovely selection! The rose is my fave!

William Kendall said...

That first shot is idyllic.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Amazing poem to match that rainbow, Cloudia. Blessings!

Cloudia said...

Thanks so much my appreciate it friends. Aloha

Tom said...

...mahalo for the rainbow🌈.

Sandee said...

Love the rainbow, the cats on the transport truck and of course beautiful Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday, Cloudia. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

Sandi said...

Love the promise of the rainbow.

Stewart M said...

That is a great looking heron.

Cheers - Stewart M, Stewart Island, NZ

Mike said...

I'm surprised you can get that close of a picture of the heron.

Iris Flavia said...

I really need to pick up yoga again!
Have an upward day :-)

Anvilcloud said...

The cats is reflecting well, in several ways.

magiceye said...

Beautiful captures and quotes!

Cloudia said...

Thanks Dears!