Monday, September 16, 2024

A New Crop Of Angels

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Sept 15 2018 Golden Gate Bridge

Someone said that friends are angels in disguise. If this is true, I have been surrounded
by angels for most of my life.
Hank Stram


Sept 15 2024 Honolulu

Peace is the first thing
the angels sang. John Keble


Some have
entertained angels unawares Hebrews 13:2



I've always believed in experiencing everything in life. When you walk out with blinders on, you cut yourself off from the angels and the fairies.
Alyssa Milano




Varieties of angels, like
varieties of love, are many.
Aberjhani


কককককককককক
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia

Links


Kind thoughts, our beacon,
Bright and strong, Summon angels To come along!

I had the privilege of being among the first to see exciting new Angel images like this one produced by Hawaii designer SISTERFACE who is known for tropical prints, and ultra comfortable fashion KAFTANS cherished by people world wide. I love mine! You can see items ranging from fun to fashion at the link below. Not sure when these remarkable new images Will be up on the site. To me they seem to promise a new wave of healing and reconciliation for us all:



** This Is A Non-Paid, Non-Compensated,
Non-Commercial post,
dedicated to my long time friend, the designer **



33 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Angels are always more than welcome, where ever and how ever they appear.

Cloudia said...

Thanks dear

DeniseinVA said...

Beautiful, thank you Cloudia. I will check out the link you gave us also
https://www.anenglishgirlrambles2016.blogspot.com/

Rostrose said...

Dear Cloudia, that's a wonderful mural - and I can imagine that your designer friend's kaftans are also beautiful. You're showing us a lot of other great angelic things today, too!
All the best and a happy new week to you and Pixie, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/09/calle-libre-festival-2024-und.html

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I like the quote from Hebrews. God bless.

s.c said...

Ah another good start to the week but our angels are not immortal.

Cloudia said...

Thanks thoughtful friends

Sami said...

Great quotes. Beautiful mural Cloudia. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals .

Tom said...

...the more the better.

Andrew said...

Milano's quote is my pick today.

Miradas desde mi lente said...

Todas las personas buenas que hay en nuestro alrededor, son ángeles que nos ayudan constantemente.
Que pases una feliz semana.

eileeninmd said...

Great quotes and photos!
Pixie is an angel.
Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

RedPat said...

Angels among us. Love your friend's art, Cloudia. ;-)

Sharon said...

I love thinking of my friends as angels.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Have a nice day.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Angels dwell among us, Cloudia, and that's a fact. Blessings!

Cloudia said...

Each of you is a treasure 🪙
Thank you for sharing ❤️🪽

Teresa said...

Pixie is a furry angel, for sure. What kind of angel are you? Lovely post, and I enjoyed the preview of your friend's art.

Mae Travels said...

Beautiful images.

Bill said...

Angels walk with us and among us. Great quotes and beautiful photos, Thank you, Cloudia.

Rambling Woods said...

That is very true...."I've always believed in experiencing everything in life. When you walk out with blinders on, you cut yourself off from the angels and the fairies.
Alyssa Milano

Sandee said...

Love the Golden Gate Bridge. Hubby and I have walked it and have gone under it several times in our boat. A beautiful bridge.

I always love seeing Pixie.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to Pixie. ♥

My name is Erika. said...

Today's angel quotes are wonderful Cloudia. And many of my favorite angels are 4 legged also. Pats to Pixie. Have a super T day and week ahead.

William Kendall said...

Wonderful shots.

Kathy G said...

I try to look for angels every day.

snobe casamang said...

I have few friends but true ones.

Michelle said...

I have always hoped I have entertained angels unaware :)

magiceye said...

Thank you Angel 🙏

Iris Flavia said...

Beautiful murals and quotes.

Jenn Jilks said...

What a creative community you have!

CJ Kennedy said...

I saw a quote that goes with your theme. Some angels don't have wings they have fur. Just like the beautiful, angelic Pixie. Happy T Day

Let's Art Journal said...

Happy T Day! Hugs, Jo x

Lisca said...

I know angels are all around. I wear a bangle with a quote: "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." (Psalm 91:11)
Happy (belated) T-Day,
Lisca