Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Good Advice To Us All

A  L  O  H  A !
Morning Walk, Northern Calif.

“Joyful morning, good morning, good day.
To wake up each morning is a miracle.” 
        Lailah Gifty Akita










Owl [also in top photo]
Always a noteworthy being to encounter

"Every night the owl 
with his wild monkey-face 
calls through the black branches, 
and the mice freeze and the rabbits 
shiver in the snowy fields— 
and then there is the long, 
deep trough of silence when he 
stops singing, and steps into the air.” 
       Mary Oliver













"Break the tendency to use 
stereotypes as cognitive shortcuts."
                        Shelley Correll, 
                                             Stanford sociologist




Good advice to us ALL!







Honolulu's Best 





Linking To


ಂಂಂಂಂಂಂಂಂಂಂಂೲಃ

Thank YOU
Friend!
            Fondly, cloudia


13 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful skies!

Cloudia said...

Thanks William

Rohrerbot said...

Pretty locations.

Mike said...

"To wake up each morning is a miracle.”
To wake up on the green side of the grass is always a good thing.


'ṁṁṁṁṁṁṁṁṁṁṁṁ oh' I think there are times I might speak Kannada.

Teresa said...

I want to go to Little Village Noodle Shop!! Great pics today.

Taken For Granted said...

This sign must attract many customers to the Noodle Shop. It catches my attention.

Photo Cache said...

The sign is really nice.

My SIGNS, SIGNS

Adam said...

Nice quotes

RedPat said...

I love the Mary Oliver owl scene! Wonderful!

Cloudia said...

Each and everyone of you is a gift in this garden and I thank

Jim said...

Terrific shots.

Linda said...

A fine post as always. "Break the tendency to use
stereotypes as cognitive shortcuts" is a thought worth sharing.

betty-NZ said...

There's something majestic about owls, I think! I'm glad you shared these images. Thanks for linking up at My Corner of the World (not Wednesday around the World!) this week!