Sunday, June 14, 2020

Lure The Senses

A   L   O   H   A  !
Photography is a small voice, 

at best, but sometimes 

one photograph, or 

a group of them, can 

lure our sense 

of awareness. 

  W Eugene Smith










Mural Car OR Car Mural?
Everywhere is within 

walking distance if 

you have the time. 

 Steven Wright











Every time I stand 

before a beautiful beach, 

its waves seem to 

whisper to me: 

If you choose the simple 

things and find joy in 

nature's simple treasures, 

life and living need 

not be so hard.      


Psyche Roxas-Mendoza











My life is like a 

stroll on the beach... 

as near to the edge 

as I can go.      


Henry David Thoreau










Few things in the world 

are more powerful than 

a positive push, a smile, 

a word of optimism 

and hope, a 'you can do it' 

when things are tough.

Robert M. Devos




YOU
Are The Reason;
Come 
Let's Dance
Through The Season


Linking To

16 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you and Pixie for the unfailing optimism and beauty you provide.

Mike said...

So, you bought a car.

claude said...

I love photos and quotes, Claudia !
Happy Sunday !
Aloha !

Bob Bushell said...

Those top heavy buildings you'd they would sink in the sea, poor Hawaii. Ha ha ha.

William Kendall said...

Hello, Miss Pixie!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I see we are both quoting Thoreau today 😉 I feel the same way about the beach 💙

RedPat said...

"You can do it!" Hurray!

Cloudia said...

Delightful Friends!!!! No. Not my car. but would be cool, eh?

Michelle said...

LOVING that car! I need that to drive to work :)

Sandee said...

I want the car. That's awesome. All wise words to live by.

Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. Scritches to the kitty. ♥

Lydia C. Lee said...

Pretty sure I said this last week, but your photos always make me smile...

NCSue said...

Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/06/glowing.html

Shiju Sugunan said...

Great pics! Love that car 😉

Linda said...

Great quotes. Photography may be a small voice, but it is changing the world.

Sami said...

Wow, what a car! It must have taken ages to paint it.
Great quotes as usual, thanks for participating Cloudia

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I seem to be late to the party. LOVE that car, Cloudia and love the photo of Pixie, too.