Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Glows

A L O H A From Honolulu!
Don't be pushed around
by the fears in your mind.
Be led by the
dreams in your heart.
  Roy T. Bennett



I have done nothing all summer
but wait for myself
to be myself again.
  Georgia O'Keeffe





From deep in creatures
radiance gleams,
Heart-fire burning
soft as dreams.

Enveloped
in the sweet embrace,
We find our haven 
and sacred space.

Where heart and soul
find sweet repose,
While love's pure essence
gently flows.
   Cloudia Charters



The mind is the shadow
of the light it seeks.
Jim Dodge








“Anam Cara” Soul Friend

It is in the shelter

of each other that
the people live.
Irish proverb



ౄౄౄౄౄౄౄౄౄౄౄౄౄ


Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia


👋








22 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the Irish proverb.

Cloudia said...

Thanks dear!

roentare said...

The bike shadow photo is an art itself

Mike said...

Wow, I see you have the new comment section now also. I think I like it but I'm not sure yet.
I kept waiting for the girl in the second picture to make a shadow puppet but she never did! I'm going to go back and wait some more. 😜

eileeninmd said...

Great shadow shots, love the sky capture and the cute bird.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Andrew said...

Is that Pixie's heart glowing brightly?

Anvilcloud said...

I like the Pixie pic and associated thought.

s.c said...

Must be a friend from Pixie.

Teresa said...

That shadow shot of the bike is spectacular! I love your anam cara... Pixie. I inherited my mom's dog, and her name is Cara for anam cara. Pets are the best.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

"Love's pure essence gently flows . . ." Beautiful imagery, Cloudia!

Tom said...

...keep glowing.

Sandee said...

All beautiful and I love the sunpuddle that Pixie found. Adorable shot.

Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Scritches to beautiful Pixie. ♥

Handmade in Israel said...

Wonderful photos (and thank you for your comment on my blog!)

RedPat said...

I can see the radiance in Pixie. Such a wonderful post today, Cloudia. I love that first quote by Bennett. ;-)

Bill said...

Love the bike shadow, it's a winner!

Lydia C. Lee said...

I like the Irish proverb #TravelTuesday

DrumMajor said...

I think Pixie is related to E.T. with her lovely heart-light. Linda in Kansas

magiceye said...

Lovely photos and captions.

rupam sarma said...

Amazing series of photos, Beautiful words.

Iris Flavia said...

Good advice! Thank you.

William Kendall said...

Magnificent sky.

Paspii said...

Nice photo angle on those bicycles. Very clever indeed. 👍👍