Friday, August 23, 2024

Pin It With A Star

A L O H A From Honolulu!

Twilight drops her curtain down, 
and pins it with a star.
        Lucy Maud Montgomery




 Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won't come In. Isaac Asimov




Choose 
the least important 
day in your life.
 It will be 
important enough.
   Thornton Wilder, 
                                               
Our Town "






Look deep into nature,
and you will understand
everything better.
Albert Einstein




To know how to grow old
is the master work of wisdom,
and one of the most
difficult chapters In the
great art of living.
Henri Frederic Amiel

ଫଫଫଫଫଫଫଫଫଫଫ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie


 Links 

Weekend Reflections & Street Photography

Skywatch

Feline Friday

Floral Friday

Friday Smiles



Once you make a decision, 
the universe conspires 
to make it happen.
        Emerson 

20 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I love the Asimov quote.

eileeninmd said...

Love the quotes and photos.
Beautiful skies, flowers and a cute Pixie!
Take care, have a great weekend.

Rostrose said...

Another very good selection of quotes and photos, dear Cloudia.
I think I'm coping quite well with getting older...
Sweet Pixie 🥰
All the best, Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2024/08/weltreise-2024-abschied-von-neuseeland.html

s.c said...

I agree with the quote by Pixie. Great work again.

Tom said...

...after last night I think that our star is rising.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Have a nice weekend!

Barbara Rogers said...

Loved these quotes and Pixie (of course!)

William Kendall said...

Pixie looks at ease.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

Pixie looks like she knows something we don't - LOL! Blessings!

Teresa said...

Love the rainbows and Pixie peeking over the stair.

Anvilcloud said...

I like LMM's starry pin, and Pixie's thoughts about aging.

MELODY JACOB said...

These quotes are wonderfully reflective and thought-provoking. Each one offers a unique perspective on life, growth, and understanding. Thank you for sharing them!

I invite you to read my new blog post and let me know what you think: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/08/health-risks-drinking-alcohol-on-plane.html

Paspii said...

I love the Surffer shot. And I admire his tattoos, fantastic back-piece. Hawaian Tribal Tattoo perhaps..

Taken For Granted said...

Claudia, that is a great street photo of the fellow with the tribal tattoo. It looks like he might be from New Zealand? But there is no telling.

Jenn Jilks said...

I like that nature quote!
I love your photos.

RedPat said...

Love the star pin quote and the dear Pixie of course, Cloudia. ;-)

carol l mckenna said...

Fun photos ~ Pixie is the best ~ awesome photo of her ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Wonderful quotes. Amazing tats!

roentare said...

Tattoo looks like native art

Lisca said...

I also like the Asimov quote. As for Einstein, it's the second Einstein quote today. What a wise man.
As for growing old, the solution is staying healthy. I'm 73 and I've got my health so as far as I'm conerned, I've got it nailed!
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca