Friday, September 9, 2011

I Won, Are You Next?

ALOHA !





"Hi Cloudia," the email began.

Cue the music!






" I am the Fairy Hobmother," it continued,
"it is my job to go around and spread joy
to the world’s bloggers.

Self Portrait of the Winner


"I found your wish for a bread maker on this blog,
and I would love to fulfill this wish.



I decided to have a look around your own blog.
I love the mixture of beautiful photography and insightful quotes, especially the Jack Kerouac quotes. . . As a fan of the Beatnik generation I love that you have used his work and also that of Allen Ginsberg.

I feel like a little kid!


After having a look around I found this bread maker for you.

All that I ask in return is that you briefly mention us in your blog (with a link). It doesn’t have to be a whole post, it can simply be a brief mention at the end of one of your regular entries.

As an added bonus to your readers, if any of them leave a comment on the post and make a wish, they could also be visited by me!

If you would like the gift please email me back, and we can arrange for it to be sent to you.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to hearing from you "



Alex Duthie

Marketing

DRL Limited
Twitter: @alexduthie2


Thats:
http://www.appliancesonline.co.uk/

THANK YOU FAIRY HOBMOTHER!

26 comments:

Monkey Man said...

I'm not big on ads on blogs, but that wouldn't stop me from visiting you. Mahalo.

Anonymous said...

congrats, cloudia!

the walking man said...

Hey I wish they would pay the cost and shipping on my next book order that shit is getting expensive!

Other than that cool you got a fairy hobmother...wonder what happens when you rub it's belly?

Joop Zand said...

These pictures are again very nice.

Greetings, Joop

Akelamalu said...

Congratulations!

DeniseinVA said...

That's wonderful Cloudia, congratulations! I can smell the bread baking already :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Love the pic of the little one wrapped up. He looks joyous.

Cloudia said...

Your comments make me a WINNER


EVERYday! Thanks SO much

Erik Donald France said...

Cool beans & bread dough . . .

Cheers ~~

Windsmoke. said...

You're always a winner in my books :-).

Pietro Brosio said...

Nice pictures! So beautiful the palm tree with the white clouds.

bichonpawz said...

Always a winner in my book Cloudia!! Beautiful pics...Congratulations!!

Franz said...

Congrats Cloudia,beautiful shots!!
Have a great weekend!!

Ciaoo!

Fireblossom said...

Send me Joan Jett. Don't forget her guitar.

Lisa said...

Did you win a breadmaker? I love my breadmaker:)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Aww you know you're always a winner Cloudia but how FANTASTIC that you got your wish, there's nothing that beats the smell of fresh bread baking!! btw love your self portrait!!

Magia da Inês said...

°º♫
°º✿
º° ✿♥ ♫° ·.
Olá, amiga!°º♫
Vou fazer uma visitinha por curiosidade...
°º✿
º° ✿♥ ♫°
Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil°º♫
°º✿
º° ✿♥ ♫° ·.

Ileana said...

Very nice! I'm in the mood for fresh bread and coffee now. I'll bring the café!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm a skeptical winner...so much so, I'm not the type to open the email. But then I'd not have a break maker...~Mary

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is pretty cool! Lucky you.

Betty Manousos said...

congrats!!!

a big alohaa!

Commander Zaius said...

Totally cool! We're on our second bread maker at my house.

Anonymous said...

There's rarely anything as honest as bread, in my opinion. Concratulations upon this win ! Please have you all a good Sunday.

author.nara.malone said...

Congrats. Love your photography.

Cloudia said...

thank you!

Daryl said...

I am SO glad you won .. I suspect your comment leaver Monkey Man didnt understand your good fortune ..