Saturday, April 28, 2012

Unplanned Meme

A  L  O  H  A !
Come Saturday Morning by Woody Herman on Grooveshark


" I am determined
 to be cheerful and happy
 in whatever situation 
I may find myself.

 For I have learned 
that the greater part of our misery
 or unhappiness
 is determined not by our circumstance 
but by our disposition. "

Martha Washington








“ Do you wish to rise? 
Begin by descending. 
You plan a tower 
that will pierce the clouds?
 Lay first the foundation
 of humility. ”
        
                             Saint Augustine
                                                  (354-430)

Get it right at home. Am I right?

















" Towered cities 
please us then,
And the busy hum 
of men. "
 
John Milton














" I am happy now,
 to recall
 that I was not only his son
 but his companion, 
and whenever there was
 a hunting expedition
 or any other pleasure,
 I was always with him.  "

John Philip Sousa



 <<>>


All unplanned,
you posted dogs,
and so did I.

Or birds,
or a portrait
or a
confession.

I
L O V E it
when that
happens!


Thanks for influencing me.

DO leave a comment-

          Warmly, cloudia

 

24 comments:

the walking man said...

Sorry a bit of Dada mixed with cubism today.

Ruby said...

Beautiful quotes Cloudia!!!

Kavita Saharia said...

Your first click is brilliant and the quotes are nice as always.Aloha :)

Birdman said...

A house is where ever you might find it.

Joop Zand said...

Very nice first picture Cloudia.....good quotes to.

Greetings from Holland, Joop

Lori Skoog said...

Sweet....

Myrna R. said...

Like the quotes and photos as always. Thank you for collecting beauty and sharing it.

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, you've brought me sunshine to my rainy day, thanks Karen.

FilipBlog said...

Lovely Golden Retrievers.

Greetings,
Filip

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. As always.

Erika said...

Very nice shots, dear Cloudia.Wish you a nice Sunday.
Ciao
Erika

Anonymous said...

Dogs are said to be the sixth sense.

Wonderful second quote indeed. Thank you for reminding me of his writing. Please have a good Sunday you all. And yes, you are indeed right.

Windsmoke. said...

Bonza photos and agree with the quote by Martha Washington :-).

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU!

Friko said...

oops, you've gone complicated on me.
The actual blog is pleasant, as always, though.

Cloudia said...

No need to over - think my silliness, cultivated friend Friko!

Thank you for cheering me with your visit.

magiceye said...

we are all in it together :)

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful post.Thanks a lot.

Linda said...

A truly beautiful share.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Google + may be seem to show great interface, but lots of problems and cannot access from my ipad. Beautiful posts today.

nazelet said...

Hi, It’s Paula Devi from Ordinary Radiance,
I don’t know if you’ve visited OR lately and read that I had an active stalker.
As a result, I’ve closed that blog. Changes. Since I love writing a blog and treasure the friends I’ve made here, I’ve decided to open a new public blog.
I won’t be posting as intimately as I’ve done on Ordinary Radiance and Through The Bamboo but hopefully it will strike your fancy.

This new blog is called Maquillage du Jour. Come see.

Cloudia said...

thank you friends

Betty Manousos said...

liked the photos and the quotes as usual.

hope your weekend is going well.

a warm aloha, friend!

xo

Cloudia said...

you too dear