Sunday, October 14, 2018

Comes The Dawn 🌄

A  L  O  H  A !
“Instead of seeing how much 
pain I can dish out towards 
those I disagree with, or 
who I believe have 
done me wrong, 









- I seek 
to follow the golden rule 
and use my words and 
behavior to create more 
of what the world needs – 
love, compassion, 
and connection.” 
         Aspen Baker










"Comes The Dawn"







"Remember, 
we all stumble, 
every one of us. 
That's why it's a 
comfort to go 
hand in hand."
           Emily Kimbrough



๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๔๕
Thank YOU
Friend
               For Passing 
                  This Way!
                           Fondly, cloudia



10 comments:

Kay said...

Oh wow! You have captured the most incredible skies. Wow!!!

Tom said...

...gorgeous skies!

Jenn Jilks said...

Wonderful sentiment.
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Glorious skies and wise words 💙

Adam said...

Nice quotes

DeniseinVA said...

Super post, beautifully put together.

Mike said...

There are only a few people I can think of that I would rather not be around. I can tolerate them but not much more.

The total is 93 and if you add in the 8 from yesterday, 101.

William Kendall said...

Amazing skies!

RedPat said...

Wonderful words and pics, dear!

Cloudia said...

Thanks Friends!