A L O H A
From
Honolulu
for ways to nurture
your dream.
Lao Tzu
more powerful than
the armies of the world,
and that is an idea
whose time has come.
Victor Hugo
ສສສສສສສສສສສສສສສ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
ສ ສສ ສ
(To the the tune of The Gambler)
Know when to shoot them.
Know when to scoot them.
Know when to walk away.
Know when to stay.
You never look at
your pictures
when you're standing
on the sidewalk.
There'll be time enough
for looking
when the walking's done.
10 comments:
Miss Blue Eyes seems to have some Hemingway and a half toes; long way from Key West. Linda in Kansas
You definitely know when to shoot 'em and walk away grinning! That cute little gray cat looks like she's asking if Pixie can come down from her penthouse to play.
It's a two-cat Comfort Spiral post!
...keep looking, good looking!
That shot looking down at the pool is great, Cloudia. ;-)
That bright orange surfboard against the blue ocean looks so inviting, making me want to pack my bags for Honolulu immediately. I love those wise words from Lao Tzu plus Daisaku Ikeda about noticing beauty all around us. Seeing people catch waves brings pure joy, giving off the best peaceful coastal energy anyone could hope to experience.
Happy Monday. I love the quote by Daisaku Ikeda. I would like to be in Hawaii having a drink with an umbrella in it watching the surfers.
I got such a kick out of the re-write of the Gambler song, Cloudia. So true!
Love that photo of looking down at the pool, it's a beauty, Cloudia.
There has been some terrible weather your way and I hope that everything is OK with you and your family… Michelle
Post a Comment