Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Laptop Dancer

A  L  O  H  A !
Do not wait for 
extraordinary circumstances
to do good; try to use 
ordinary situations.
Jean Paul Richter










All my life through, 
the new sights of Nature 
made me rejoice like a child.
Marie Curie













Every truth has two sides; 
it is as well to look at both, 
before we commit 
ourselves to either.
Aesop 









 I am not young 
but I feel young.
I feel that to live is 
a wonderful thing. 
Coco Chanel 



Linking To




🜬
Love You,
                                  cloudia

13 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the rainbow!!

Elephant's Child said...

Wisdom and beauty. Any day with a rainbow is better. Much better.

rupam sarma said...

Amazing rainbow, Lovely bird.
Beautiful post.

Michelle said...

To live IS a wonderful thing.

Cloudia said...

Love you, friends

RedPat said...

Coco knew! Thanks, Cloudia!

William Kendall said...

What a pretty bird!

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Tom said...

...I'm looking forward to see plumeria and rainbows again!

Giancarlo said...

Pensieri che condivido.
Buona serata.

Mike said...

Ordinary good. I saved a worm today. It was on our driveway because of all the rain we've had. I threw it back in the grass. One good deed a day is enough.

Linda said...

Lovely pictures and food for thought. I love the little bird.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Lovely series of images Cloudia, I absolutely relate to the Coco Chanel quote 💙