Thursday, October 31, 2019

Allow

A  L  O  H  A !
She carried a thousand lights 
inside her heart, and a 
thousand lights carried her.
Vatsal Surti








If only I could see myself 
from the same vantage point 
that I observe the world; 
I might judge my behavior and 
expressions more critically, 
and others less.
Richelle E. Goodrich








Drone Pilot (Fence)
We must not allow other peoples'
limited perceptions to define us.
Virginia Satir









Reflected Light Bounce

May love and peace
spread and heal.
May it start with a
quiet joy you
allow yourself to feel.




Linking To:





۝

Love You,
                                           cloudia




16 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Lovely photos. Thank you.
I am more critical of myself than of anyone else. Much more.

Teresa said...

I thought the light bounce shot was the best today, and then I scrolled down to the last magnificent shot of the clouds! Happy Wednesday!

magiceye said...

Amazing captures as always with wisdom all around.

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful and inspiring, as always, darling!
Love the cloud pic!

xoxox,
CC

Sandi said...

Isn't it interesting? Light bounces but darkness doesn't.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Beautiful images Cloudia. Your post always spread peace and love. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend ahead.

Natalia said...

You take the most beautiful pictures ☺

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I'm happy with love and peace 🌺
P.s. Good thing I was prepared, I had many little monsters knocking at my door tonight 👻

Jenn Jilks said...

That drone is a bit worrisome!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

RedPat said...

Beautiful clouds, Cloudia! ;-)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

A quiet joy...I need to consider this! Enjoy your day! Love the big billowy clouds!

Michelle said...

Virginia's words are so true. We must be ourselves and press on in life. Thanks for linking up today.

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That's beautiful, Cloudia, thank you! I love the cloud photo.

Linda said...

Love the Reflected Light Bounce!