A L O H A
From
Honolulu
Never regret
anything you have done
with a sincere affection;
nothing is lost
that is born of
the heart.
Basil Rathbone
Here shall be
eternal summer
in the grateful heart.
Celia Thaxter
eternal summer
in the grateful heart.
Celia Thaxter
I walk without flinching
through the burning cathedral
of the summer.
My bank of wild grass
is majestic
and full of music.
Violette Leduc
through the burning cathedral
of the summer.
My bank of wild grass
is majestic
and full of music.
Violette Leduc
Hey!
It's summer!
Be free and happy
and danceful
and uninhibited
and now-y!
Terri Guillemets
It's summer!
Be free and happy
and danceful
and uninhibited
and now-y!
Terri Guillemets
꧁❤꧂
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
Cloudia & Pixie
Linking To
Monday Murals
Monday Murals
14 comments:
Is playing the ukulele the Hawaiian recipe for staying young? I love your twofer mural shot and Pixie (and Cloudia). Happy Sunday!
The older lady with the ukulele looks way cool.
Beautiful rainbow and photos Cloudia!
Cute Pixie, be happy!
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Gorgeous rainbow photo and I love the woman playing the ukelele, too, Cloudia. Before I learned to play guitar, I began with the ukelele and have always loved them. Sunday blessings!
Love the lady and the words today, Cloudia. ;-)
I like the lady with the ukelele! Hugs to you and Pixie :)
...Auntie Genoa Keawe is a Hawaiian legend!!!
I would love to hear play and sing. Have a nice week.
I get excited when I see a familiar building (like the Rainbow Tower).
Love the rainbow tower and your photo!
A fun post to start a new week!! Thank you!
Rainbow Tower is spectacular! And I also love the photo of the older lady dressed in Hawaiian finery, singing and playing her ukulele!
Stunning rainbow, Beautiful portrait of the lady, Great post.
Greetings to you and Pixie :)
On Hawaii public radio I once heard a program of Hawaiian music recorded in the 19202 to 1930s which was amazing. The woman in your photo probably was not even born then, but I wonder if she is preserving that tradition. I remember fantastic things on Hawaii public radio… mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Post a Comment