A L O H A
From
Honolulu
Everything that's created
comes out of silence.
Your thoughts emerge from
the nothingness of silence.
Your words come
out of this void.
Your very essence emerged
from emptiness.
All creativity requires
some stillness.
Wayne Dyer
The Gulf fritillary or passion butterfly
(Dione vanillae or Agraulis vanillae)
An introduced butterfly in Hawai‘i, established after passion vines arrived in the 1800s; recorded on O‘ahu by the late 1970s.
Tranquil pleasures
last the longest...
Christian Nevell Bovee
We are shaped
and fashioned
by what we love
Goethe
࿆࿆࿆࿆࿆࿆࿆࿆࿆࿆࿆࿆࿆
Love,
Cloudia & Pixie
Cloudia & Pixie
Linking To
Saturday Critters
Saturday Critters

18 comments:
What do we love? Pixie Cat and her cousins. She shapes our lives with her love and wisdom.
Hello, Cloudia
I love all your critter images, the butterfly is lovely.
Cute captures of the ducks and your sweet Pixie.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend!
Such lovely photos today!
Nice new banner and... to all critters!
So surprised by that duck’s back.
...yet silence is often lacking today!
I absolutely adore your photos here today, Cloudia, especially the one of Pixie. Blessings!
Beautiful photos and lovely poem by Dyer!
Your live shots are neat but I really like the china statues best!
Good post… mae at maefood.blogspot.com
The last two quotes are written for me. I'm finding my way in this new life! Love the sweet cat collection and Pixie of course!
Thank you for the beautiful collection today.
Great pictures this time. I love them.
That's a very cool looking butterfly.
I think that's your nene bird. I didn't know they had tail lights: blue for Left and red for right. Linda in Kansas
i love the patterns on the butterfly and the duck, Cloudia. ;-)
That butterfly is just gorgeous. Great shot. The feathers on the duck are so clear too. Pixie is as cute as ever. Have a nice day today.
The stillness that nurtures creativity, the butterfly that embodies quiet transformation, and the love that ultimately shapes who we become.
OMG! I've never seen that butterfly before, but I'll keep my eyes open for one now. In fact, I don't see many butterflies at all unlike when we were growing up.
Post a Comment