Friday, August 7, 2026

Humility Ability

  A  L  O  H  A 

From

Honolulu

Hope begins in the dark,
the stubborn hope that
if you just show up and
try to do the right thing,
the dawn will come.
Anne Lamott



We nurture our creativity when
we release our inner child.
Let it run and roam free.
It will take you on
a brighter journey.
  Serina Hartwell




The foolish seek happiness
in the distance; 
the wise
      grows it underfoot.     
           James Openheim



Humility is the ability
to give up your pride
and still retain
your dignity.
Vanna Bonta


〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄〄
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia
ᄬᄬᄬᄬᄬᄬᄬᄬᄬ




Momordica charantia, 
Commonly known as 
bitter melon or bitter gourd,


17 comments:

Teresa said...

I love the hopeful sky shot and the tiki munching on a lei. Pixie looks totally dignified. She probably has never tasted bitter melon...

Jim said...

Great sky.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful quotes. I like the one about humility and pride.

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful shot.

RedPat said...

I love the shadow shot, Cloudia. ;-)

rupam sarma said...

Loved the post, Awesome series of photos.
Greetings to you and Pixie :)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Lovely sky drama in your first photo!

Barbara Rogers said...

Now to grow happiness under my feet! Pats to Pixie.

Catolico said...

Deus caritas est!

DVArtist said...

The sky of hope is gorgeous. I love we nurture our creativity. Pixie looks like, "what about me" A great face for FFO. Thank you for sharing and have a lovely weekend.

James said...

Thanks for the wonderful photos and quotes!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love the brooding sky shot. That is one unusual face. Happy FFO.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That bitter melon flower is gorgeous -- I've never seen one like that before!

Taken For Granted said...

Claudia, I love your new header photo with that great looking bird with all those bright colors. Also the beautiful flowers in your photos.

Paspii said...

Loved the first quote and photo.

Kay said...

I love Pixie's coloring. It has such personality.

Tom said...

..."Humility Ability," I love it.