Sunday, August 16, 2026

Even Grapes


 A  L  O  H  A 
From

Honolulu
Each day brings
new opportunities,
allowing you to constantly
live with love-
be there for others-
bring a little light
into someone's day.
Be grateful and live
each day to the fullest.
 Roy T. Bennett




There is something 
infinitely healing in the 
repeated refrains of nature—
the assurance that dawn 
comes after night, and 
spring after winter.
Rachel Carson





Nothing important 
comes into being overnight; 
even grapes and figs 
need time to ripen. 
      Epictetus


ཌྷ ཌྷཌྷཌྷཌྷཌྷཌྷཌྷཌྷཌྷཌྷ ཌྷ

Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia

ཌྷ ཌྷ ཌྷ



 Linking To

Monday Murals



Fairfax California Library





15 comments:

Andrew said...

I love the mural.

Martha Jane Orlando said...

I loved your first photo of the young woman with the cat, Cloudia, and of course, Pixie is always a winner! Blessings!

Anvilcloud said...

I wondered where you were going with that title.

Tom said...

...Be grateful and live each day to the fullest. Amen sister!!!

Kathy G said...

The cat seems to be enjoying the snack.

eileeninmd said...

Cute kitties! Your sky looks lovely.
The mural is pretty. Great photos and quotes.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

MELODY JACOB said...

Oh, that Epictetus quote about grapes and figs needing time to ripen is just the exact medicine for the soul. We are always rushing ourselves, expecting everything to bloom overnight, and it's such a gentle, grounding reminder that real growth takes time. Combined with Rachel Carson's words about the steady, healing rhythms of nature... man, it just puts everything into perspective. Sending so much love right back to you and Pixie and Cloudia, and soaking up that little bit of Honolulu sunshine through your words. Off to check out the Monday Murals at Fairfax California Library.

Barbara Rogers said...

The hurricane was mentioned in various weather reports this morning. Hope you've been safe and all is well where you are. Yes, patience is a virtue which I need to live with...until ripened!

Michelle said...

I hope you are doing well with the weather. Love to you and Pixie.

Sami said...

What a cute photo with the girl and cat. Lovely mural Cloudia, thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

rupam sarma said...

Great words. So beautiful photos, Loved it. Mural looks awesome.
Have a great week ahead. Greetings to you and cute Pixie :)

czoczo said...

Was für Tolles Mural ...

RedPat said...

I love Rachel Carson, Cloudia. ;-)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love the mural of books as fruit on the Tree of Knowledge!

Teresa said...

Pixie looks surprised that grapes and figs have to ripen while kitties don't.