A L O H A
From
Honolulu
From
Honolulu
We're here for a reason.
I believe a bit of the reason
is to throw little torches out to
lead people through the dark.
Whoopi Goldberg
And above all,
watch with glittering eyes
the whole world around you
because the greatest secrets
are always hidden in
the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe
in magic
will never find it.
Roald Dahl
Love You,
Pixie & Cloudia
ᣧ ᣦ
Linking To
Monday Murals
Monday Murals
15 comments:
I like coloring outside the lines.
Pixie looks like she is enjoying all the art in the shots above her.
Beautiful words. Mural looks great. Amazing pics. Greetings to you and Pixie.
I love the quote from Aubrey Hepburn, Cloudia. Yes! I'm possible!
Aloha Cloudia I love how you always color us in with your charm and wit! Hugs to you and Pixie too!
...I hope that you will have a beautiful morning.
Hello Cloudia
Beautiful photos and quotes!
Take care, enjoy your day and happy week ahead.
While I doing think we are here for a reason, i do think that throwing torches is a fine idea.
Love these quotes. Perfect for me today, Cloudia. ;-)
I really love the last two photos. Have a nice day today.
It WAS a beautiful morning! Thanks for the song.
Love to a dear green eyed girl with whiskers!
Nice mural with the colourful umbrellas. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Cloudia.
It's a beautiful mural and a super photo. Oh, and I love the Hepburn quote!
Beautiful. Best I like Audrey Hepburn´s! Have a great day.
Post a Comment