A L O H A
From
Honolulu
The heart is very much
like the sea, it has its storms,
it has its tides, and
in its depths it has
its pearls too.
Vincent Van Gogh
Ring the bells
that still can ring
Forget your
perfect offering.
There is a crack
in everything,
That's how the
light gets in.
Leonard Cohen
A dream may twist,
a dream may bend,
And still bring beauty
in the end.
A problem
difficult at night,
is resolved
in the morning
after the committee
of sleep
has worked on it.
John Steinbeck
ππππππππππππ
Love You,
Cloudia & Pixie
π
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.
John F. Kennedy
16 comments:
Great quotes today, Cloudia. I love the shot of Pixie in her hunting blind. Is she staring at a bird outside the window or is she hunting catnip treats??
Great photos and quotes Cloudia.
Love the cute Pixie photo.
The Night Heron is a great bird.
Take care, have a great day!
Beautiful little birdie! I think there must be a cat on the sleep committee. I'll count whiskers tonight. Linda in Kansas
Together, these beautiful thoughts remind us that life’s storms, imperfections, dreams, and sleepless problems can all carry hidden pearls of wisdom, beauty, and light.
I like being reminded of the Cohen song, and also like the idea of the sleep committee. There is some truth to that
Wonderful quotes and photos, Cloudia. I love the one by JFK especially. Pixie is just too cute peeking out like that!
JFK's remark is very salient in these troubled times.
Trump is NO John F. Kennedy!!!!!!!!!!!!
A beautiful post, Claudia. The first quote and especially that last are so true. Have a nice day.
You find perfect quotes for the times, Cloudia. ;-)
I've had the Steinbeck quote happen SO MANY times! My sleep committee must be doing a good job.
Love both your sunset photo, and your bird photo. I do not recognize that bird as I'm sure it doesn't live on the northern prairie.
I was surprised that it was Van Gogh who said that first statement. Hello there Miss Pixie!
Enjoying your post, Amazing sky view, Beautiful photos. Loved Pixie's pic.
Great sign. Greetings.
Beautiful photography. Beautiful quotes and beautiful Pixie.
Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Pixie. ♥
Black Crowned Night, Heron, friend!
Post a Comment