Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Half Of Our Mistakes


 A  L  O  H  A 
From
Honolulu

Every year of my life 

I grow more convinced that it

is wisest and best 

to fix our attention 

on the beautiful 

and good and dwell 

as little as possible on 

               the dark and the base.          

         Richard Cecil  



The way we choose
to see the world 
creates the
world we see. 
Barry Neil Kaufman






Never say there is 
nothing beautiful in
 the world anymore. 
There is always something 
to make you wonder 
in the shape of a tree, 
the trembling of a leaf.
                Albert Schweitzer




Half of our mistakes in life

 arises from feeling

 where we ought to

 think,

and thinking 

where we ought to 

feel. 

John Churton Collins




꧁💋꧂



Links

Travel Tuesday 

Happy Tuesday 

Tuesday Treasures

My Corner Of The World

Wild Bird Wednesday

Signs2 




8 comments:

rupam sarma said...

Great words. Awesome pics. Loved cute Bird and Pixie's photos.
Nice sign. Greetings.

Tom said...

Amen to Richard Cecil!!!

Martha Jane Orlando said...

May we all dwell on the good and the beautiful, Cloudia. Blessings!

Anvilcloud said...

It’s good to stay positive.

RedPat said...

I will look for the beautiful today, Cloudia. ;-)

Barbara Rogers said...

The Collins quote hit right where I'm living...dealing with red tape and feeling frustrated, but I can back out of the emotions and approach things rationally and do much better I'm sure.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
Beautiful photos and quotes.
I try to always focus on the good.
Take care, have a happy day!

DVArtist said...

I agree with every single one of these quotes! What I love most about your blog is how you always inspire positivity and joy. Thank you.