Friday, December 18, 2009

Aloha Wish For YOU

ALOHA!
So glad to see
Y O U
Today is Friday
in


W A I K I K I




click photos for Chanukah/ Christmas cheer
Enjoy our Hawaiian Skies!

><>


"Only through emotions
can you encounter the force field of your soul."



Here we know that Christmas will be clear & bright & GREEN!

><>


"If you choose to feel affection or kinship with a person
rather than distance or coldness,
you shift the frequency of your light"



This is my Rapa Nui (Easter Island) Moai, Guy

><>

"An authentically empowered person is humble. . .
a human being that does not release (their) energy
except in love and trust. . .
It is the inclusiveness of one who responds to the beauty
of each soul. . .
It is the harmlessness of one who treasures & honors & reveres
life in all it's forms. . .
A humble spirit
walks in a familiar world.
People are not strangers to it;
they are it's companions upon the Earth. . .
Humble spirits are free to love
and to be who they are. . .
not drawn to symbols of external power."

Gary Zukav
(All quotes today)

><>

This is my wish for you:
Peace
in yourself.

Next:
The World.

Be sure to see the feel-good video below!

ALOHA, cloudia











19 comments:

the walking man said...

It is through the humbling and the acceptance of that being humbled that one becomes human. changes from just being man or woman but truly human.

Years ago whenever I was handed a form that had those check boxes for me to denote my ethnicity I started checking OTHER. On the line next to it I always write HUMAN. All institutions now have me classified as human under the box that says "race"

wenn said...

merry xmas..

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Lovely Hawaiian skies. You always amaze me Cloudia.

Happy holidays.

Kavita Saharia said...

Lucky you...such pretty skies and a fab festival ahead...happy,happy holidays.Aloha !

Teresa said...

Love the post, Cloudia, especially the quote about authentic people. Peace to you!

Ekanthapadhikan said...

Merry X'mas!!!

Kay said...

This is such a fun video. Have a great weekend, Cloudia.

Akelamalu said...

Peace to you m'dear. x

Travis Erwin said...

Sadly my dog is best at hiking his leg on my tree.

nonizamboni said...

Thanks for the 'cheerful' well-chosen words. And what fun to watch the dogs decorate. As always, you made my day!

Anonymous said...

You sure are a very good writer.

Please have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

very cool blog

cj

SandyCarlson said...

Oh, I needed that reflection, Cloudia. Some grief and disappointment have squashed the compassion out of me this week. I need to find it again.

Bill S. said...

Beautiful skies. I love the rainbow shot as we will not see one for several months. Merry Christmas to you.

Cloudia said...

Thanks for stopping by!

magiceye said...

beautiful as always

cheers

namaste /\
aloha!!

Marguerite said...

Wonderful post! Looks like some fun coming up! Cheers, cher! Enjoy! Aloha!

Cloudia said...

Thanks!

Sumandebray said...

Loved the Vedio. Very refreshing indeed......
Merry Christmas to you and your family and friends