Monday, May 17, 2010

Loyalties

ALOHA!




Click on the pics - if you wish!

"Our national flower
is the concrete cloverleaf."


Lewis Mumford




"All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle
and plant a flower
wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind. "

Lincoln



"Happiness held is the seed;
Happiness shared is the flower."

John Harrington





"Brass shines as fair to the ignorant
as gold to the goldsmiths."

Elizabeth I






"The fact that I can plant a seed
and it becomes a flower,
share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's,
smile at someone and receive a smile in return,
are to me continual spiritual exercises."
Leo Buscaglia



><>


It seems to me
that our most enduring loyalties
are to those
who have treated us
with kindness. . .


Like YOU!


Thanks, cloudia

22 comments:

Ekanthapadhikan said...

Really good quotes and nice pics. to go along with it. I liked the last one - by Leo Buscaglia.

Lisa said...

Thank you, Cloudia.

BLOGitse said...

Peace!
Aloha from Casa!

BLOGitse

RONW said...

red hibiscus are almost impossible to take pictures of. The color so bright.

Anonymous said...

Those flowers look familiar, but I've only seen them in a greenhouse!

christopher said...

Great photos and magnificent quotes. Thanks for the message.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

LOVE,
that's YOU!

Teresa said...

Thanks for the wonderful post to start my day!!

Arti said...

Great pics and quotes..
love the john harrington quote the most!!

My Yatra Diary...

Full-On-Forward said...

Man I just LOVE this Place!!!! (Your Blog!)

I wish it were a Channel on DirecTv--I'd watch your images all day long!

Aloha,

John

Akelamalu said...

Even concrete cloverleafs are beautiful. :)

Charles Gramlich said...

Such incredible blooms!

Dianne said...

beautiful photos and lovely quotes

Nancy said...

Great quotes and pics, Cloudia. Planting the seeds of kindness seems to be running through the blog world the last few days.

SandyCarlson said...

So true. And completely lovely.

Heff said...

Damn, does it EVER RAIN over here ?!?!?

David Cranmer said...

We bought a flower to sit in our window. In the daisy family. Looks good.

Anonymous said...

About half past four in the morning, reaching the letter "C", being glad to take a flower with me into dreams of sleep.

Please have a wonderful Tuesday.

G-Man said...

A breath of fresh air you are...:-)

Hilary said...

Oh beeeeyoutiful flowers.

Fireblossom said...

Hey, Puka Ni'. Just letting ya know i was here. :-)

Cloudia said...

Thank
Y O U!