Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Getting There

A l o h a !

><}}(°>       <°)}}><



"We're all here for a little while.
Let's try to work it out."

Rodney King








"To me, everything terrible in the world
 stems from people
 trying to force their ideas and beliefs
 on other people."

Ed Hardy















"Just become quiet, still and solitary - 
and the world will offer itself to you
 to be unmasked; it has no choice.
 It will roll in ecstasy at your feet" -

Franz Kafka


<>



The Ego is fighting for it's life.
Your best interests are not it's goal.

It makes you
"just not want to"
do just the things that will set you free.

You free = ego death;
and that feels real good
and it feels just right-
as the ego shivers in it's grave,
starved of striving
and regret.

So hush little ego
don't you cry
I will defeat you, by and by
to live Here,
Now
without gut's regret.
Bravely
matter-of-fact-ly
in the glory 
of my own
sunset.

   
        You know?   cloudia

22 comments:

Joop Zand said...

Hello Cloudia

again a few very nice pictures, i like them.

Regards, Joop

KrippledWarrior said...

The death of Ego is one of those universal truths that you will find in the Bible, krishna, Buddha, Shinto, and many other tenants of reality, except or secular humanism.

And is that ED HARDY the same ED HARDY pro wrestler?

Jeannie said...

Thanks - I think I needed this today.

Myrna R. said...

I know. Oh, that we were all enlightened spirits. Ego creeps up in the most unexpected places - like in blogging. I recognize it, yet I love getting those ego strokes via comments. My inner battle surges on. Ego is winning.

Teresa said...

Your pictures today are stunning. I liked the quotes, too.

Anonymous said...

Must be your island that allows to get beyond borders.

Please have a wonderful Wednesday.

daily athens

LifeRamblings said...

great captures with wonderful accompanying quotes. Aloha friend!

Reanaclaire said...

Greetings to you Cloudia.. have a nice day..

SandyCarlson said...

I enjoyed this very much. The Kafka quote is so sensuous and gentle. Thanks for these thoughts, friend.

Junosmom said...

In the end, we all end up the same.

Cloudia said...

Thank You :)

Windsmoke. said...

Ditto what Junosmum said. Fantastic photos once again.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Interesting first image !

magiceye said...

amen

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

Cloudy said...

Good words from Rodney King, we should think about this every day...

Servus and so long
Kvelli

the walking man said...

Never could see elevating the self above ground level myself.

Betty Manousos said...

Lovely photos!
Thanks so much for the beauty you're sharing with us!

ALOHA!!!!!!!

Charles Gramlich said...

I agree with the Hardy quote for sure. Too much of that trying to force ideas on other folks. Really burns me up.

Cloudia said...

YOUR visits made my day!

Carol said...

EGO talk, I like. Just to talk about it brings it down a peg!

UIFPW08 said...

Fantastic shots. compliments
Morris

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

'We're all here for a little while.
Let's try to work it out."

Rodney King'

Not all bloggers hold to this.;)