Monday, February 28, 2011

Aristocracy

Aloha and Welcome to Waikiki !



“I have heard the mermaids singing,
 each to each.”

-- T. S. Eliot





Ringo: "Hey, would you believe
 me if I told you I was being followed
 by a yellow submarine?" 


Police Officer: "No, no, I would not."



    <)}}><







"Some keep the Sabbath going to Church,
I keep it staying at Home -
With a bobolink for a Chorister,
And an Orchard, for a Dome."

Emily Dickinson








"Flashback" 

"That's what education does:
it makes everything
personal."


Tommy Lee Jones,
'Professor,'
 The Sunset Limited



<>





A noble aristocracy
is open to every one of us
who will live richly,
thoughtfully,
and with kindness-
regardless of finances.


Thanks for being my noble visitor. . . 
and Friend!
                                                      cloudia

18 comments:

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Beautiful thoughts for a dreary Monday (we are in the middle of a blizzard here today!). Love the word 'noble'. I always link it with dignity somehow.

Anonymous said...

Love your photos, CC! I am still battling a bad cold. cough cough! Hope you are in better health!

Akelamalu said...

I wonder what mermaids sound like? :0

Friko said...

Thanks for inviting me into your home.

Charles Gramlich said...

I would have believed the Beatles about the yellow submarine. I knew they were on drugs. ;)

Cloudia said...

LoL!

the walking man said...

And that is the finest valuation of wealth, true wealth I have read of in quite some time.

Anonymous said...

wow.




Please have you all a good new month.

daily athens

Dianne said...

pretty street scenes

Jenn Jilks said...

Thanks for your noble post!
Cheers from frozen, snowy Ontario!

Reanaclaire said...

Hi Cloudia.. nice coming by to visit u. Happy Tuesday!

Feisty Crone said...

amazing quotes and pictures as always!

Full-On-Forward said...

I wish we could all live in an Octopusses Garden--when do you stop? it's like Bananananana,

and all get along!

Great post C!

HFTEC,

J

Marguerite said...

Love the quotes, especially the Ringo one, and the pics are fab! Aloha, cher!

magiceye said...

beautiful captures and wise words

Anonymous said...

Wonderful quotes and photos! Have a wonderful day.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Yes, Yes, I believe you were followed by a tiny yellow submarine ...

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU! :-)