Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Daily Computer Repair

A  L  O  H  A !


 " Not everything that is more difficult
 is more meritorious. "

Saint Thomas Aquinas











" It isn't that they can't see
 the solution.  
It is that they can't see
 the problem. "

G.K. Chesterton











" Each moment
 is a place
 you've never been. "

Mark Strand
  




> < } } ( ° >



When you make a meal
you use tools
and ingredients
in your kitchen.
Then
you wipe the table,
and put stuff away.

When you work on your 
computer,
perhaps baking a
blog post,
 visiting bloggy friends,
checking your email,
and finding a recipe for dinner,
there is disorder afterwards
on your hard drive-
things that need to be put away,
and "crumbs"
to wipe up.



Inevitably, registry errors,
file fragments,
cookies,
and other debris 
collect on your hard drive.
and they DO
 slow you down!


 I download updates
to my anti-virus / malware,
programs, and run scans 
daily.

But I do something else
to clean up all those 'crumbs'
and do preventive maintenance
every day.

Meet my friend
 GLARY.
"One Click Maintenance"




This is a free utility for personal use.
If you purchase the "Pro" version
(as I eventually did)
there are even more tools
to optimize, and safeguard
your computer.

But the is NO pressure to buy-
And this was an unsolicited
and unpaid recommendation.

I happily 
used GLARY Free for YEARS
and just wanted my friends
to know about it.

You can download it
via the link below.


Install Glary
Free & Virus Tested

Think you'll try it?

THANK YOU for visiting!
                      WARMLY, cloudia


26 comments:

Giga said...

Drugi cytat mi się podoba, a zdjęcia wszystkie. O zabezpieczenie komputera dba mój syn. Pozdrawiam.*** The second quote I like, and photos of all. The computer takes care of securing my son. Yours.

DeniseinVA said...

Thanks for this very interesting program Cloudia. I will take a look.

Samantha said...

I'll look into it..thanks for recommending!

Betty Manousos said...

i shall be sure to take a look. thanks for recomending.

a warm aloha!

Anonymous said...

I use Norton on the desktop and McAfee on the laptop. I also delete cookies and temporary files every night. So far so good.

Myrna R. said...

After a crash during which I lost my pictures and writings, I learned my lesson. I have a different program, but I agree we must do preventive maintenance.

Lynn said...

It's chilly here today and the sun in your photos makes me feel warmer. Thank you for that.

Charles Gramlich said...

I've been using on of these registry cleanup things and it has helped me I think.

Daryl said...

Thankfully iMacs dont need that sort of protection ...

bobbybegood1 said...

Aloha! Very informative. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!!

Hattie said...

Love your photos today, and the wise sayings, and I'm going to ask my husband about the program.
Aloha, Marianna (aka Hattie)

Full-On-Forward said...

LOVE Glary and Advanced System Care Free-- Great post Friend!!

HFTEC,

J

Young at Heart said...

I eat cookies while I read blogs and get crumbs in my key board...such aresting images!!

Anonymous said...

the first quote is wonderful !

life has changed indeed since I was young and one can only wonder what's still to come. thank you very much for sharing the programm. please have a good thursday you all.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Deleting cookies and temp files DAILY ALWAYS...:)JP

Cloudia said...

you are not only kind
you are SMART too!
Thank YOU each for visiting

Ileana said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I will check it out.

As for your quotes, gems as always!

Hugs from Miami!

Amelia said...

Hi Cloudia, Thank you for sharing the interesting quote and beautiful pictures.
Have a nice day. greetings from Malaysia.
Happy belated Valentine day.

Kay said...

Thank you for the reminder to defragment. I haven't been doing a good job of maintaining my computer.

magiceye said...

will surely go through the link

namaste /\ from mumbai
aloha!!

LadyFi said...

I'm on Mac so not sure this is suitable.

I do love your photos!

Kavita Saharia said...

A useful advice.Will surely check the link.Thanks dear :)

Elephant's Child said...

Thanks Cloudia, I will have a look later.

Indrani said...

May be I will look into it too. I face the 'debris in hardware' problem often.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos! Okay, the kid hooked me up to "automatic" stuff for these potential problems. But I see "crumbs" inbetween the keys on the computers at work....
DrumMajor

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU!!!!