Monday, February 20, 2012

T O D A Y

A    L    O     H     A   !

Night And Day by Billie Holiday on Grooveshark

" One of the oldest human needs 
is having someone to wonder
 where you are 
when you don't come home
 at night. "

Margaret Mead










" I believe in pink.

I believe that laughing
 is the best calorie burner. 

I believe in kissing,
 kissing a lot.

 I believe in being strong 
when everything seems 
to be going wrong.

 I believe that happy girls 
are the prettiest girls.

 I believe that tomorrow 
is another day 

and I believe in
 miracles. "

Audrey Hepburn 










" I just want to go through Central Park
 and watch folks passing by. 
Spend the whole day 
watching people.
 I miss that. "

Barack Obama
















“Unless you love,
 your life will flash by… 
Do good, wonder,
 hope.”

''Mrs. O’Brien'















Perhaps this is the day
when you realize
that the boulders 
in your way -














Are smaller 
than you
feared













The sun will come out
tomorrow-













YES it will


yes it will


   > < } } ( ° >

Thank YOU- 
YOUr visit is valued,
join us in comments

                          Warmly, cloudia












34 comments:

Lisa said...

I love today's quotes.

Dave King said...

Thanks for this - especially the not very big boulders!

Anonymous said...

I miss Audrey Hepburn. She was once my idol. Too bad she died at 64, such a young age! Love her quote.

Birdman said...

I'm a small boulders kind of guy.

Commander Zaius said...

Great post!

Lori Skoog said...

The sun was out this morning when I went out to do chores and it cleared my head. Loved the quotes for today.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

What a very uplifting post Cloudia! Love the night shots from your balcony, both the full night and the twilight! J'adore the Audrey Hepburn quote, words to live by indeed!

Erika said...

I love A. Hepburn, me too. Do you remember "Vacanze romane"
dear Cloudia?
Bacione dall'Italia

Akannie said...

Beauty and more beauty !! Love Mz Hepburn--she always had such wise things to say..this one in particular.

Have a beauty-filled day, Mz Cloudia!!

mermaid gallery said...

Now I know why i always loved audrey Hepburn!......

Teresa said...

Love the night shots and the shrinking boulders!! Thanks for the encouragement.

Akelamalu said...

Loving the quotes today Cloudia. I believe in Miracles too. x

Charles Gramlich said...

Very true about the boulders.

Hilary said...

What an especially fine collection of quotes and those boulder images.. very clever.

Anonymous said...

Amazing misty moonlight. I didn't know some Hawaiian sunsets were cloudy until my last visit.
I just watched Hepburn in "The Nun's Story" on Turner Classic Movies; her acting was supurb. DrumMajor

bea's blog said...

Great quotes again; love to be inhere!
Have a great new week!
Beatrice
from Germany
* * * * * * * *

Erik Donald France said...

Love the play of light and shadow ~ as well as the quotations.

And what Obama misses, I shall do at the nearest big park, because I still can without making a hoopla from spectators ;->

nanny said...

Great quotes! And shots too!!

Fireblossom said...

Feeling a little down today, so came by for my Pacific pick-me-up!

Windsmoke. said...

The boulder photos are very clever indeed :-).

Betty Manousos said...

what a beauty, my friend!

xx

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Audrey was always one of my favorites...:)JP

Friko said...

I like uplifting quotes, you are good at finding them.
And wonderful pictures, too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for finding the first quote very much !

Please have you all good Tuesday.


daily athens photo

Full-On-Forward said...

THIS was needed today! My boulders are now mere pebbles!

Hugs Sis,

J

Cloudia said...

Thank YOU for coming by to play and to cheer me! Yeah!

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia! I've always believed in Audrey Hepburn epecially when she was Holly Golightly! one of her famous quotes which still brings tears, Cat! Cat! Oh, Cat.....ohh...! I hope the sun shines here tomorrow!;)

Haddock said...

That is so true : " One of the oldest human needs is having someone to wonder where you are when you don't come home at night. "

Elephant's Child said...

Thank you. It sounds as if you are feeling more yourself today.
I love your pictures and your quotes and the boulder that shrank still has me smiling. Thank you.

Cheryl said...

Sweet shots and some great quotations.

Kay said...

Happy President's Day, Cloudia! I'm so glad it didn't rain (much) today.

LadyFi said...

Oh, my mind often makes those tiny pebbles into mountains!

Lovely shots and inspiration!

Kirsti said...

Ihana postaus jälleen. Kauniita kuvia:)

Cloudia said...

Thank You Friends!