Sunday, February 26, 2012

Watching You

A L O H A !
Every Breath You Take by Police on Grooveshark

click on the copter
Feel like you are being watched?



People-watching
is what we do.

IS that person safe
or a danger?

Friend or foe?

What do people see

when the look at

You?


If you want more warmth 
in your world-
here's a liberating idea:
 
You can make
as much warmth as you
want.

And in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you
make!

                      Warmly, cloudia



8 comments:

Pietro Brosio said...

Surely I'd like more warmth
in my world, but nowadays is so hard!
Nice post, Cloudia!

Windsmoke. said...

The more warmth the merrier :-).

Elephant's Child said...

Climatically I would like much less warmth. In my private life? I think that the warmth we give out is surely returned to us.
Lovely, thought provoking post as always. Thank you.

Cloudia said...

Thank you my friends!

Kay said...

Sending you hugs, Cloudia. I hope you and hubby had a nice weekend.

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

You have a good heart !

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Be kind and people will respond! it's the only way don't you think Cloudia?

Cloudia said...

yes, that is the way.
and if they are enraged-
Get out of the way!!