Saturday, March 24, 2012

Your Music

A   L   O   H   A !
Make Your Own Kind of Music by The Mamas & the Papas on Grooveshark

Click for best luck

" Each morning
 I gaze at the eastern horizon,
 and if the sun keeps its promise, 
I keep mine.  "

Robert Brault












Oahu Hawaii, Ko`olau Mts, Windward Side


" On the mountains of truth 
you can never climb in vain - "

                                                               Friedrich Nietzsche



" My father considered a walk
 among the mountains 
as the equivalent of churchgoing. "

Aldous Huxley











“If you don't think
 every day is a good day, 
just try missing one.”

 Cavett Robert





>< } } ( ° >



The brass band
can't ALWAYS be in your parade,
but
I promise that
if you listen for it,
 music is always
accompanying 
Y  O  U
 all day long.

So get out there
and make your own kind of 
music;
even if nobody else sings 
along.

Sing out in comments :-)

                        Warmly, cloudia 

" Music is not man's invention, 
but his heritage
 from the blessed spirits. "
Tomas Luis de Victoria
 

22 comments:

the walking man said...

I used to be in a band. We had no instruments but we could do every march by John Phillips Sousa perfectly. We were The Breaking Wind Quintet. We stunk.

Lori Skoog said...

I second that emotion.

Reader Wil said...

I love all these quotations! Thanks for sharing!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Laaaaaaaaaa! No hang on that wasn't very tuneful, but I do hear music everywhere Cloudia. Oh la la Kitty looks a little scary in her photo, she was not happy about something!

Birdman said...

A walk in the woods can be a pretty 'religious' experience too.

Charles Gramlich said...

I agree, a walk in the mountains, or in nature in general, is a spiritual experience.

Anonymous said...

beautiful! Words and photos!

mermaid gallery said...

i even love snow.....

Anonymous said...

WHAT is kitty saying? Is she guarding her knited mouse-catch? That's a big yawn if she partied too much. Maybe she needs a walk on the beach to remind her how nice life is for her in the clouds.
DrumMajor

Ruby said...

Beautiful pictures Cloudia.

The Weaver of Grass said...

Profound quotes as usual Cloudia.

Anonymous said...

Lovely shots - and a wonderful first quote.

I found myself singing or should I say bawling at the top of my voice without realizing that passers-by were stopping to listen... Blush.

Hilary said...

You're always a good start to my day.. even if it's noon. ;)

Teresa said...

Love the last quote, Cloudia!! Thanks for singing such a sweet sweet bloggy song.

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, it seems I always have a song in my head. Even when nothing is playing around me. I value the sunshine you bring here.

Windsmoke. said...

Music is all around us take time to listen :-).

Anonymous said...

wonderful wonderful wonderful

Gemel said...

love love love

to me to you ♥

SandyCarlson said...

Yes, I hear that music! Thanks for another uplifting post!

Cloudia said...

thanks very much friends!

Yes, Kitty was YAWNING - LOL

Anonymous said...

I can't recall ever going a day without music. Even if its in my head. Sometimes is a ridiculous jingle from a commercial from the 1970s. I am stuck on Band-Aid brand cause bandaid's stuck on me. See what I mean?

Cloudia said...

Now I'm humming the band aid song!