Monday, April 2, 2012

Computer Tip


" Guard well within yourself 
that treasure, kindness.













 Know how to give
Without hesitation,















how to lose without 
                         regret,














how to acquire
 without meanness.  "
 
George Sand


  

Consider the lowly
post-it note.

It makes an excellent
computer maintenance
tool! 

Simply slide the 
sticky side
through the grooves
of your keyboard.

It will soon be covered
with detritus.

Try it today;
It's FUN-

Thanks SO much
for visiting today!

Join all the interesting folks
in 'Comments'

                                    Warmly, cloudia


 
 

18 comments:

Bitch said...

Very good thoughts!
and that on a Monday!!!

Hugs...

Daryl said...

or you can spray some canned air

Akelamalu said...

It works!

Jeannie said...

Thanks for the tip - if I can only find where I put those blasted stickies

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

I am still using post it notes !

Betty Manousos said...

i love your thoughts!
thanks for the tip, my dearest!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The skies in the third and fourth images are spectacular Cloudia, and thanks for the cleaning tip..Oh you should just see how my keyboard gets sometimes, coffee drips, biscuit crumbs, it's just horrible! I have a feeling my book will arrive this week...yaaaaaay!!

Green Monkey said...

...how to lose without regret

I'm very much focused on that.

how did you know I had a post-it note suck on my laptop? laptop spacing isn't the same but I did manage to jam it into the space bar spacing and cleaned it good! Much love to you my friend~

Teresa said...

Thanks for this tip!! So much cheaper than canned air.

Charles Gramlich said...

Good advice. I will try.

Hilary said...

L,iohyhab. IKhhihabbrb0003ngh....

Oh, I guess I shouldn't do it while commenting. ;)

nanny said...

Now that is a good tip.....mine cound use a few post it notes right now/ha

Seventy Plus said...

Thanks for that cleaning tip.

Seventy Plus said...

Thanks for that cleaning tip.

Anonymous said...

Guess this tip works with life as well.

Please have a good Tuesday you all.

Anonymous said...

Hilary made me laugh; and Mr. Geiss has a good idea: we need stickie notes for sticky people. DrumMajor

SandyCarlson said...

Awesome. Now I feel uplifted as well as ready to tackle those cool spaces on my Acer keyboard--designed for this beyond-reform full-keyboard kinda gal!

Cloudia said...

thanks for the miles of smiles friends!