Monday, July 16, 2012

Finch Bath

A  L  O  H  A !
Morning Dew by Israel Kamakawiwoʻole on Grooveshark

 " If you truly love Nature, 
you will find beauty 
everywhere. "

Vincent Van Gogh















" Talent
does you no good
unless it is
recognized
by someone
else. "

Robert Half


That's why YOUr visit,
YOUr comment,
means quite a lot
to me




<(-'.'-)>


Now, I don't have the 
cameras,
lenses,
the talent
of some of YOU
(Bob, Wong, Hilary,
to name a FEW!)

but let's watch
a sweet little
Java Finch
[ Link ]
having his 
morning bath: 

All Pictures Quite Click-Able































































We bloggers
get to make
dozens of creative choices
every single day.

We develop
aesthetic vocabulary
even
as we educate
our artistic
"Eye."

The day I took 
these shots
I realized:

Now 
that I can spot
a good photograph
in daily life,

even without
"Taking the Shot"
I still See
and Enjoy
things that I would
have never even 
noticed
in days past. 


"Tweet!"

Thanks for visiting
my garden,

Leave YOUR Comment
and a wish

                Warmly, cloudia

22 comments:

Hilary said...

Some of my best visual memories are the photos I've missed.. the great mental snapshots. Watching a bird enjoying the water is always a treat. Thanks for the mention, Cloudia. :)

the walking man said...

A comment and a wish? OK I wish I had a lucid comment to make.

mermaid gallery said...

I am always looking at the aesthetic of things...but it's true, after being a blogger....i now think of the story to go with the pic. Wishes are powerful...I only make one when i really need to.....

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Love the images of your little friend frolicking with gay abandon and enjoying himself. I agree sometimes it's just nice to savour the moment without worrying if it will make a great shot.

Teresa said...

What a great series of photos! And I love the final shot of the bird of paradise flower. Thanks for sharing your slice of paradise!

Daryl said...

sweet bird ..

TexWisGirl said...

he was having a lot of fun. :) thanks for the smile!

DeniseinVA said...

Ah, but your photos are what brings us joy, along with these wonderful posts Cloudia. And that sweet little bird bathing, I am leaving with a smile, yet again :)

Bitch said...

What a catch!!!
Lucky girl.....

Linda said...

A really lovely and refreshing post, Cloudia.

Charles Gramlich said...

He's enjoying life and living it to the fullest. What more can one ask.

Kay said...

You certainly find beautiful gardens everywhere, Cloudia. Have another great week.

Anonymous said...

You caught him NAKED! Don't let Kitty find him! DrumMajor

Anonymous said...

Many times I would love to give a finger to be able to fly.

I wish someday I can.

Please have you all a wonderful Tuesday.

Erik Donald France said...

Tha really is tweet ;->

For some reason, I've been getting into noticing more lately, too. Still hoping to keep both ears, though!

A wish: with the inflection of Paul Harvey, to all: "Good Day!

Randy said...

Cute little bather.

Cloudia said...

Thanks for each delightful visit!

Each of you gives me a smile that lingers - that IS true wealth

Full-On-Forward said...

I Love your blog and ALL your pics and I WISH I could come take some pics with you!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Nice post, and great photos. My wish? To visit Hawaii again some day.

Joop Zand said...

As usual, very nice work Cloudia

warm summer greetings from Holland, we have a lot of rain this summer.

Hugs, Joop

Dave King said...

Vincent sure had the right idea.
I wish it was always so!

SandyCarlson said...

Some great shots. Beautiful moments. Thanks for making them ours, too. Blogging is a blessing to our creativity, to be sure.