Sunday, July 29, 2012

Transmute Fear

A  L  O  H  A !

Fettered Skies
" The greater part of our being 
is still a work in progress. "

Mark Durfee

















Unfettered Skies
" Life isn't about
 waiting for the storm to 
pass,
It's about
 learning to dance
 in the rain. "

 Vivian Greene













" The snow goose
 need not bathe 
to make itself 
white. 
Neither need 
Y O U
do anything 
but be 
yourself.  "

Lao Tzu


   <(-'.'-)> 


Our greatest fear
is insignificance.

But once we taste
and inhabit
our intrinsic worth

- no matter how simple
or private our life -

then we live 
every day
in value
beyond doubt.

Live as if
your comportment
influences
all of society,
all of life.

In time you will
see
that it
does.

 
 Thank YOU
for being an influence here

" Take away Peace - Leave Your Phrase " 

                    Warmly, cloudia 

 

13 comments:

Ruby said...

Love your quotes and that you for being an influence too :)) xoxo Ruby

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

Glad to know we are still work in progress !

Anonymous said...

Clouds! Clouds! We've got CLOUDS in Kansas this morning! I walked out of my night shift and stared. I forgot what fluffy midwestern clouds looked like. Maybe some rain? (I'd love to stand in the rain.) But Hawaii clouds are prettier. DrumMajor

Teresa said...

Wow!! Wonderful post. I love the quote about dancing in the rain and your words about intrinsic worth. Life is meaningful... one person at a time.

DeniseinVA said...

Not only are you an influence but you are an inspiration. Thank you my friend for being mine.

Charles Gramlich said...

Some rains seem awfully heavy to dance in.

Hilary said...

Lovely as ever, Cloudia.

Akelamalu said...

Happy Sunday Cloudia. x

Kay said...

Have a terrific Sunday, Cloudia. We're off for an Around the Island trip again today.

Myrna R. said...

Def - a work in progress here. Though I do know my comportment affects all, and all affects me.

Your blog affects me so positively. So grateful to you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the Lao Tzu quote !

Please have you all a good new week.


daily athens photo

gabrielle said...

The Lao Tsu quote is such a potent reminder. Thank you for the light you continue to shine.

Cloudia said...

YOU, each

are the REASON for the MAGIC!

and I thank YOU for enchanting me-