Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Celebrities in Waikiki

A  L  O  H  A !
Sly And The Family Stone - Everybody Is A Star by Sly & The Family Stone on Grooveshark
 “ I am thankful

 for all of those who said 

NO to me. 

Its because of them 

I’m doing it myself. ”

 Albert Einstein










You never know WHO
 you are going to see
 walking in Waikiki. 
Took this one on Saturday last.
Is that. . . . ?










IT IS!
Fiddle Playing, 
mobile phone talking
S A N T A!











Aloha, Your Majesty!

" Only those who
attempt the absurd 

will achieve the 
impossible.
 I think it's in my basement... 
let me go upstairs 
and check. "

M. C. Escher 

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thank You, Friend
for walking along
with us here.

Write your comment
in the sand :-)

                                  Warmly, cloudia

22 comments:

the walking man said...

All life is absurd ergo I have achieved the impossible. It's been drawn by the right hand drawing the right hand.

Akelamalu said...

Is that Santa left over from last year or just a previous for this one? LOL

Brian Miller said...

ha. is that Steve E on the beach with his fiddle...smiles..i love running into characters like that...smiles...ha

aloha from va

PerthDailyPhoto said...

That Santa looks a little spaced out, wonder who he's calling..'where am I, how did I get here' haha!It's true Cloudia, you just never know who you'll run into.and that's the great thing :)

LONDONLULU said...

Love that crazy Santa (I think I've seen him before:)) and also the very last regal shot! It's so uniquely Honolulu:)

Friko said...

Did you get Santa’s autograph?

Cloudia said...

Aye! Sweethearts :-)

Aloha

Filip and Kristel said...

The King looks veru muscular. :-)

Greetings,
Filip

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such sight today very much.

Please have you all a good Wednesday.

LOLfromPasa said...

Brings a smile to my face :).

TexWisGirl said...

such characters!

21 Wits said...

Wow! Just simply wow, (and I'm not even beginning with Mr. Handsome you really should put on a shirt before all the ladies follow you!) Cloudia, your first two photos, especially the grassy first photo, I have been dreaming of days like that!

21 Wits said...

Wow! Just simply wow, (and I'm not even beginning with Mr. Handsome you really should put on a shirt before all the ladies follow you!) Cloudia, your first two photos, especially the grassy first photo, I have been dreaming of days like that!

Travis Erwin said...

That Santa is too skinny. I don't think it is the real one.

rupam sarma said...

Awesome post, Beautiful photos.
Thanks

Krishna/കൃഷ്ണ said...

Beautiful photos and nice quotes

thanks

HappySurfer said...

And His Majesty let you take his photo? So sweet!

Cloudia said...

Ho ho ho! :-)

Thanks so much

Elephant's Child said...

I adore Escher's artwork, and his quote was pretty cool too. Thank you.

Cloudia said...

Thanks, Dear :-)

A said...

What was santa doing???

Cloudia said...

he seemed distracted and out of it. Drinking?

Obrigado por visitar gentilmente, meus amigos