Friday, September 12, 2014

Wishing on a Sky

A  L  O  H  A !
" If you only walk
 on sunny days, 
you will never
 reach your destination. "
                          Paulo Coelho








" We will only understand 
the miracle of life
 fully -










- when we allow 
the unexpected 
to happen. "
                Paulo Coelho










" I do not believe 
in miracles,
 I rely on them. "
           Yogi Bhajan



Linking to Skywatch


[}]
I do not believe
in the things 
shared here;
We are experiencing
Together
what is True
about them
Thank You!
        Warmly, cloudia


16 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Excellent thoughts by you and Paulo Coelho.

Birdman said...

A good walk on a showery day does wonders for the soul.

Charles Gramlich said...

The unexpected is where the fun is.

Adam said...

I like the miracles quote

William Kendall said...

Wise quotes and beautiful shots!

Myrna R. said...

I love that first sky and the words of Paolo Coelho. Happy Friday Claudia.

TexWisGirl said...

lovely skies. :)

Teresa said...

The quotes today are very good and very helpful.

Big Sky Heidi said...

I like how the light plays on the greens and browns of the trees.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Happy weekend Cloudia, hope all is well in your Hawaiian hideaway!

Elephant's Child said...

Gorgeous skies...

Unknown said...

I love walking in the rain :-) Nice pics !

Cloudia said...

Great comments! Thank each of You! ♥

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Another inspiring skywatch post! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Inspiring quotes and shots.

Kay said...

Oh yes, I do believe.