Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Homely

A  L  O  H  A !
"We can travel a long way 
and do many things, but 
our deepest happiness is 
not born from accumulating 
new experiences. - 










- It is 
born from letting g
of what is unnecessary,














Dawn In Marin County

- and knowing ourselves to 
be always at home."
               Sharon Salzberg




Linking to



Oh how nice
to begin to feel
At  Home.

A new place
is a blank place.

All one's memories
accomplishments
friends
seem left behind.

On a foggy rainy last
November 1st night
we landed here from
Hawaii heat & sun.

Now I know the birds,
and have met in books
the pioneers who gave
this place it's street names
and history.

Miwok, Spanish,
New Englanders;
From Switzerland,
and the Azores
they came.
Now I'm here too,
as Place & I
affect each other.

Wine is ripening on the vines.
Roses bloom in my garden.

This may just work out.

What am I talking about?!
Welcome to my Home.

Another Beautiful Day in Marin!


@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^

Thank YOU
Friend!
                      Fondly, cloudia

12 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

Beautiful images, welcome home Cloudia!

Elephant's Child said...

I am so glad that your heart and your home have reconciled.

biebkriebels said...

Love the way the bird lifts his paw.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am so happy your at feeling at home in Marin. Love the bird and sky photos. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love the way you welcome and embrace every new step in your lives, and Pixie gets to enjoy your enthusiasm also ☺
P.s. I enjoyed your comment on my post today, it's exactly how I felt about the small country cemetery!

Teresa said...

Home is where the heart is! So glad you're feeling at home.

Rajesh said...

Wonderful images and quotes.

Mike said...

That's where I hang out, home.

Breathtaking said...

Hello Cloudia!:) Home is where the heart is! Love your bird and sky photos.

RedPat said...

I'm glad that you have found home, Cloudia!

Cloudia said...

Your comments today have really brought a tear. Each of you is so appreciated <3
Thanks Much

William Kendall said...

What gorgeous shots you've shown us.