Monday, October 24, 2016

People Doing the Dumb Things I Did

A  L  O  H  A !
 Coast Guard, Waikiki
"Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. 
It is the cheapest of 
pleasures, costs nothing, 
and conveys much."
                   Erastus Wiman







Waikiki Sunset 1
"Appreciation can make 
a day, 
even change a life. - 






Waikiki Sunset 2
- Your willingness to 
put it into words is 
all that is necessary."
                Margaret Cousins

[][/][][][][][)



Here's to the people
doing the stupid things
that I used to do.

Wish I could reach you,
would be great if 
I could teach you,
to show you, 
to KNOW you.

But I watch it go by
though little escapes 
my eye;
I send you with indulgence
and a little bit of grace
making peace with myself
over my own rudeness 
when I was coming from 
that very same place.

So there's hope for everyone.

Linking to
Our World Tuesday
Appreciate YOU looking in!
            Fondly cloudia

15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Making peace with ourselves is often difficult.
Yay you.

Bob Bushell said...

Love the skies.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

We all make mistakes. It's good to remember this and factor it in with others. Kindness is never wasted.

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely words Cloudia and a beautiful scene. None of us are perfect that's for sure but it costs nothing to be kind and the rewards for one's own well being as well as to others are never ending

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The stages of life hey Cloudia, some more fun than others 😊 Always glorious sunsets!

Mike said...

In my next life I'm not going to make any of the mistakes I've made.

Marleen said...

Wonderful sunsets!

Teresa said...

Beautiful pictures and wonderful words! Love your wise advice.

Sandi said...

"I send you with indulgence
and a little bit of grace
making peace with myself
over my own rudeness
when I was coming from
that very same place."


Powerful!

RedPat said...

We all seem to make mistakes, sometimes over & over!

Cloudia said...

Your comments today have made my heart SING! Thanks SO much for being here with us :)

William Kendall said...

Glorious sunsets!

21 Wits said...

Aloha, you sure my day with this post! I totally agree there is hope for us all!

rupam sarma said...

Amazing

Molly said...

Beautiful skies

Mollyxxx