Monday, October 2, 2017

Have You Used One?

A  L  O  H  A !
Candle Stick Phone Link

"The human spirit must 
prevail over technology. "
      Albert Einstein 




PUBLIC!!??   EEEWWWWW!

“You are the only problem 
you will ever have and 
you are the only solution. -





Dial Telephone 

- Change is inevitable, 
personal growth is always 
a personal decision.” 
               Bob Proctor









Didn't Think So

"Technology is the campfire 
around which we tell our stories."
                Laurie Anderson






𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃢𑃒
Thank You
Friend!
         Fondly, cloudia










13 comments:

Mike said...

And to think they didn't have purell back then.

Elephant's Child said...

I remember public telephones. And public telephone boxes. Which always smelt. Bad.

biebkriebels said...

Yes telephones have changed rapidly in the past years.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Such neat old phones might inspire the retro look.

Teresa said...

What a trip down memory lane! My grandparents used to have a party line at their summer cabin. Using that was a real experience!

Cloudia said...

I love these reactions friends. Thanks so much for coming by

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I enjoy using the new technology. The telephones have changed over the years.

Happy Monday, enjoy your day and week ahead.

William Kendall said...

What a difference a few decades make!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh my how I enjoyed the video Cloudia, brilliant 😀

RedPat said...

It takes so long to dial a number on a rotary phone!

Adam said...

nice quotes

Michelle said...

I have used them all. My great-grandmother had the old type! A treasure...wish I had it now!

Cloudia said...

Thanks Pals!