Monday, October 9, 2017

Only The Kind

A  L  O  H  A !
"WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE: RAPUNZEL
For horse thieving, kidnapping, jail breaking, 
and using her hair in a manner other 
than nature intended!
REWARD” 
Shannon Hale,
Rapunzel's Revenge






Car Mural
"Be silly. Be honest. Be kind."
                      Ralph Waldo Emerson










"Only a kind person is able to judge another justly 
and to make allowances for his weaknesses. 
A kind eye, while recognizing defects, 
sees beyond them."
Lawrence G. Lovasik


Linking to


ᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥪᥫᥦ
Thank YOU
Friend!
           Warmly, cloudia

18 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Kindness is too often severely underrated. And should be spread like confetti.

Mike said...

If you could be kindly kind of kind, you're my kind.

Adam said...

nice quotes

biebkriebels said...

Who wants to have a pink painted car?

Charles Gramlich said...

Great pics!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the quotes and photos. I love the beautiful house in the last photo.

Happy Monday and enjoy your new week ahead.

William Kendall said...

No shortage of hair on Rapunzel!

Cloudia said...

I really love reading your comments, Dears! THANKS

RedPat said...

Isn't that last quote wonderful?! ;-)

Erika said...

Very nice! Ciao dall'Italia.

Erika

UplayOnline said...


should be spread like confetti.


ทางบ้าน

Cloudia said...

Thanks you friends

DeniseinVA said...

Yes, I liked the quotes. Lawrence's quote tells us none of us is perfect, but our friends put up with those imperfectsions because basically we all love each other, and that's the main thing. I have put my foot in my mouth at times, right up to my elbow ;) without even realizing I have done it but that's life. Love that Emerson quote too, my kind of guy :) Very creative of you to pair Rapunzel's quote with the lady and those lovely long locks. Thanks Cloudia, great photos, great post :)))

eViL pOp TaRt said...

What a hot set of wheels!

Duckbutt said...

A kind person is one who self-actualizes to the max. We are meant to be good and kind.

Kay said...

For a minute there, I thought it was my daughter in the top photo. I do love your header photo.

Teresa said...

I love the car mural. Great words on kindness today.

Cloudia said...

Thanks so much I love reading your comments and appreciate you friends very much