Sunday, November 26, 2017

Charm Expansive

A  L  O  H  A !
“When I hold you 
in my arms, I live 
inside your rainbow 
and you live 
inside mine.” 
             Anthony T. Hincks






 "There is no personal charm 
so great as the charm of a 
cheerful temperament."
                     Henry Van Dyke














"When your love contracts in anger, 
the atmosphere itself feels threatening. 
But when you're expansive, 
no matter what the weather, 
you're in an open, 
windy field with friends."
                Rumi





ఋఋఋఋఋఋఋఋఋయ
Thank YOU
Friend!
               Warmly, cloudia

12 comments:

Mike said...

That is a big wonderful orange sky!

MadSnapper said...

I really like that first foto, so beautiful as is the sky. I like the quote about cheerful and need to remind myself to be that way in public

Cloudia said...

Thanks for sharing Friends 🌠

Adam said...

good quotes

eileeninmd said...

Hello, love the quotes and images. The rose is beautiful. Awesome sky! Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I think we all live happily under your rainbow Cloudia 😊

Charles Gramlich said...

I do find cheerful temperaments to be desirable. I don't seem to have one myself.

William Kendall said...

What a pretty flower!

RedPat said...

Thank you, Coudia! ;-)

Cloudia said...

The flowers are stealing a kiss behind that flag. Thanks friends 🎆🎆🎆

Elephant's Child said...

All lovely. Like your observant and generous eye.

Cloudia said...

Thanks Sister