Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Embrace Persist

A  L  O  H  A

"Feelings are real. 
They often become one’s 
reality. But they are not 
always based on truth.” 
                  Jesikah Sundin









“You can choose to 
disrespect me but I 
will not give you 
permission to 
hurt my spirit.” 
        Lailah Gifty Akita


























“Art is the child of nature 
in whom we trace the 
features of the mothers face.” 
                   Henry Wadsworth Longfellow











“The journey may be 
fraught with challenges, 
yet it continues, for 
even the smallest leaf 
must embrace destiny...
Persistence is the key...” 
        Virginia Alison


Linking to



𓀟ߝߝߝߝߝߝߝߝߝߝߝߝߝߝߝߝߝ߷

Thank YOU
Friend!
            Warmly, cloudia

12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Wise and wonderful.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I enjoyed your enspiriting quotes of today - as usual. Thank you for the brightening!

Charles Gramlich said...

Dino birds!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty variety of birds. Your quotes are inspiring. Enjoy and have a happy day!

Cloudia said...

each of you is a gift in my morning! Thank you very much for visiting

Kay said...

These are such beautiful words to take to heart.

Cloudia said...

Mahalo Kay 🎈

Mike said...

The journey IS fraught with challenges.

RedPat said...

Love that Sundin quote, Cloudia!

William Kendall said...

Those birds are great company.

Linda said...

Nice shots! Your quotes always make me think. I love this: “You can choose to disrespect me but I will not give you permission to hurt my spirit.”

Teresa said...

Love today's quotes!! I also love the shots of the all the birds.