Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Your Mirror

A  L  O  H  A !
"Today is a new day... 
Make a pact with
 yourself to not be 
defined by your past." 
Steve Marboli 






"I learned to give not 
because I have much...
But because I know 
exactly how it feels 
to have nothing."
                     Unknown











"A loving person lives 
in a loving world. A 
hostile person lives 
in a hostile world. 
Everyone you meet 
is your mirror."
Ken Keyes Jr.











Linking to


ޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓޓބ
Thank YOU
Friend!
            Fondly, cloudia









15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

And I thought I could avoid mirrors...

Cloudia said...

LOL 😋 but you are beautiful!

Lea said...

Great quotes!
The dove is my favorite photo

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That second photograph is terrific! Your blog is always so uplifting, Cloudia!

Adam said...

good quotes

William Kendall said...

The dove looks quite inquisitive.

Grand Crapaud said...

I look at each day as an opportunity.

RedPat said...

I love the Ken Keyes quote!

Mike said...

I'll make that pact but it may be hard to keep.

Teresa said...

Love the shot of that funky tree and the dirt road! Great post!

Linda said...

Food for thought! "A hostile person lives
in a hostile world.
Everyone you meet is your mirror."

A Colorful World said...

Great post! Loved the quotes and the wonderful photos. Such wisdom here! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Cloudia said...

Your comments are such gifts thanks so much

Amit Agarwal said...

Lovely pictures and great quotes!

Barbara Rogers said...

Loved the quotes, and the photos - well matched. Happy New Year!