Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The Way We Choose

A  L  O  H  A !
Marin California
"I went to a restaurant that 
serves 'breakfast at any time'.
 So I ordered French Toast 
during the Renaissance."
                       Steven Wright








Tranquil Waikiki
"To escape and sit 
quietly on the beach - 
that's my idea 
of paradise."
           Emilia Wickstead










Marin California
"The way we choose 
to see the world 
creates the world 
we see." 
                 Barry Neil Kaufman



Linking to
ⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰛⰝ
Thank YOU
Friend!
           Fondly, cloudia

14 comments:

Mike said...

Steven Wright is a funny guy. I haven't seen him in awhile.

Elephant's Child said...

Hooray for choices.

biebkriebels said...

A funny quote that first one.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Three wonderful images, the first quote is gold 💛

eileeninmd said...

Hello Cloudia, you take awesome sky shots. Beautiful photos.
Have a happy day!

Lady Fi said...

Gorgeous!!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots! I get a kick out of Wright's deadpan style.

Teresa said...

So what does Renaissance French Toast taste like, I wonder... Beautiful images today!

Cloudia said...

THANKS YOU lovely people! <3

RedPat said...

I Love that last pic! I could sit and watch it for a long time! ;-)

Adam said...

nice quotes

Michelle said...

lovely, as always....

Cloudia said...

Thanks very much. Each of YOU <3

21 Wits said...

Aloha Cloudia, I'm still laughing from your first quote, and to sit by the beach is one of my favorite things ever. Enjoy your day.