Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Close Far 💎

A  L  O  H  A !
“Why look so far?
When it is so near!” 
          Lailah Gifty Akita










"Your emotional life is not written 
in cement during childhood. 
You write each chapter 
as you go along."
        Harry Stack Sullivan















 “Distance gives a clearer view. 
You can't see the facade of a 
building while staying inside.” 
         Michael Bassey Johnson











“The closest thing to Heaven, 
is having a peaceful mind, 
and a beautiful, pure heart.” 
          Anthony Liccione


Linking to
Our World Tuesday


ԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԽԻ
Thank YOU
Friend!
           Fondly, cloudia

13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Wonderful definition of heaven.

Mike said...

Hopefully, there are a lot more chapters to write.

Stewart M said...

'The closest thing to Heaven, is having a peaceful mind' and being able to watch ducks!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Beautiful post mon amie, we often miss what is right beside us ✨

Adam said...

Nice quotes

William Kendall said...

That landscape particularly stands out to me.

Cloudia said...

Thank you each my such dear friends <3 💋

Teresa said...

Awesome pictures today, Cloudia. I love the new banner shot!

RedPat said...

I love the quote about writing chapters! Thanks Cloudia!

Cloudia said...

Thanks my Sisters 💋

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I'm pretending to pat the ducks on their heads. They're so darling. I love that quote about childhood. With each decade I pass, I get it more. :-)

Cloudia said...

YOU and me BOTH!

Lady Fi said...

Great quotes and photos.