Monday, September 3, 2018

Coffee and Trees in Santa Rosa

A  L  O  H  A !
Flying Goat Coffee Link

“Without my morning coffee 
I’m just like a dried up 
piece of roast goat.”
                Johann Sebastian Bach
                                  Baroque composer & genius







“I’m in no hurry: the sun 
and the moon aren’t, either.
Nobody goes faster than 
the legs they have.
If where I want to go 
is far away, I’m not 
there in an instant."
                 Alberto Caeiro








Northern California Story:
Three Trees - Pine, Palm,
Deciduous

"God has cared for these trees, 
saved them from drought, disease, 
avalanches, and a thousand tempests 
and floods. But he cannot 
save them from fools."
              John Muir  


Linking to



ՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔՔզ

Thank YOU
Friend!
                 Warmly, cloudia

13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Big yes today. Particularly (sadly) to that final quote.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

There is nothing more dangerous than a cool! Nice one Cloudia ✨

eileeninmd said...

Hello, great quotes. The last Muir quote seem to fit, the fools want to cut down the trees.
Happy Labor Day, have a great new week ahead!

Cloudia said...

Aloha dear friend s. 💓

William Kendall said...

Your three trees particularly stand out.

Fireblossom said...

The Flying Goat! :-D

Have you ever heard the Lorena McKinnit song "Portmore"? That last quote made me think of it. :-(

Fireblossom said...

Here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM5ABrBy7g8

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Sami said...

Thanks for contributing Cloudia. Lovely quotes

Mike said...

“I’m in no hurry."
Yes, I'm not.

RedPat said...

Save us from Fools!!

Tom said...

...understated!

Linda said...

Oh, I do like that John Muir quote!