Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Egrets

A  L  O  H  A !
Great Snowy Egret
"Even if I was certain 
of going to heaven 
I would pray God to let me go 
from the longest possible route."
           Nikos Kazantzakis







Lesser Egret

"I realized that If 
I had to choose, 
I would rather have 
birds than airplanes."
           Charles Lindbergh









NOT an Egret

"I may not have gone 
where I intended to go, 
but I think I have ended up 
where I intended to be."
        Douglas Adams










You'll never regret being well groomed!

"I will never regret 
loving someone 
because the feeling of love 
for five minutes is greater 
than an eternity of hurt."
                 Kurt Langner


Linking to


ʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞʞƸ
Thank YOU
Friend!
              Fondly, cloudia

12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the egret. And Pixie.

Mike said...

Charles Lindbergh should have picked birds for a career instead of flying.

Adam said...

nice quotes

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Muito interessantes as fotografias, gostei.
Um abraço e continuação de uma boa semana.

Andarilhar
Dedais de Francisco e Idalisa
O prazer dos livros

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful egrets and quotes. Have a happy day!

RedPat said...

Great pics, Cloudia! ;-)

William Kendall said...

Pixie wouldn't know what to do with an egret if she came face to face with one!

Cloudia said...

LOL

Thank you friends!

Aditya Narayan Mohanty said...

Great shot .

Lea said...

A wonderful series of photos! Great quotes, too!

eViL pOp TaRt said...

They are so pretty!

BumbleVee said...

Everybody seems to know Pixie...must look back to see if there are more pics of her....