Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sidewalk Finds

A  L  O  H  A !
Sidewalk Penny
"Few people know so 
clearly what they want. 
Most people can't even 
think what to hope for 
when they throw a 
penny in a fountain."
             Barbara Kingsolver



"If it's a penny for your thoughts and 
you put in your two cents worth, 
then someone, somewhere 
is making a penny."
 Steven Wright



"Do what you can, 
where you are, with 
what you have."
           Teddy Roosevelt







“Some people 
never go crazy. 
What truly horrible lives 
they must lead.”
                Charles Bukowski 

Linking to


බබබබබබබබබබබබබබහ

Thank YOU
Friend!
              Warmly, cloudia

9 comments:

Mike said...

I haven't been totally crazy yet but I've been very close many times.

Elephant's Child said...

Crazy is a very familiar place to me.
Love Barbara Kingsolver's work - fiction and non-fiction.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

I've always loved Wrights' deadpan humour.

RedPat said...

Hopefully using what I have to keep going! ;-)

Teresa said...

Finding the penny in that first picture was like playing "Where's Waldo?" with all the dark round shadows. Cool post. Your thoughts are usually worth much more than a penny, unless it's a one made of solid gold...

21 Wits said...

I spied your penny right off! Such inspiring thoughts you've gifted us today. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Aditya Narayan Mohanty said...

Wow capture.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I enjoy visiting your blog.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

The last quote made me smile 😊