Tuesday, October 16, 2018

What You Seek

A  L  O  H  A !
"What you seek
is seeking you."
Rumi











NOT Porsches

"The way I drive, 
the way I handle a car, 
is an expression of 
my inner feelings."
        Lewis Hamilton


"I couldn't find the 
sports car of my dreams, 
so I built it myself."
             Ferdinand Porsche*












"Cars are the sculptures 
of our everyday lives."
    Chris Bangle









"Dogs feel very strongly 
that they should always go 
with you in the car, in case 
the need should arise for them 
to bark violently at nothing 
right in your ear."
           Dave Barry



Linking to



ಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಠಯ
Thank YOU 
Friend!
               Fondly, cloudia



* "In 1934, Porsche became deeply involved in Adolf Hitler's "people's car" project. That year, while working on the project with son Ferdinand Anton Ernst Porsche (born in 1909)—also known as Ferry—he developed the first designs for the Volkswagen ['Beetle'] car."
Ferdinand Porsche - Inventor, Engineer - Biography   Link


12 comments:

kaykuala said...

Sports cars - they are just magnificent!

Hank

Elephant's Child said...

Rumi was a wise man.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Nice cars and a cute dog. Not sure if I want a dog barking in my ear, lol. Have a happy day!

magiceye said...

Wonderful captures and marvelous quotes!

RedPat said...

Every dog I have had loved to go for a car ride! And they never slept - always looking out the window!

William Kendall said...

The dog at the wheel has to be my favourite.

"Wait a minute... I thought we were going to the park. Why are we at the vet's office?"

Teresa said...

I didn't know California let dogs get drivers licenses!! Cool post!

Cloudia said...

Thanks dear pals <3

Fun60 said...

Great looking cars but I don't think I could bend down far enough to get into one these days!

Mike said...

It's never good when a tow truck is seeking you.

Cute squiggles at the end. I kannada like them.

Adam said...

Nice quotes

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I would love Molly the Cat to ride around in the car with us. Just as well, there seem to be more people expressing anger while driving lately.